+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    At the end of the day, they simply don't care about anything else but money...
    I simply do not believe that. Sure there are some doctors who are that way and only care about the money they can make off of you - but not all. It is simply wrong and unfair to put that label on all hair restoration doctors. You can tell when a doctor truly enjoyes helping people. My hair restoration doctor is just such a doctor. He gave me my life back and in doing so he earned every penny I paid him.

Are we allowed to post bad results on hair loss forums with before/after pictures. Its funny but you hardly see bad results posted these days, does it mean that most patients are happy OR bad results that didnt turn out right get deleted by moderators.
    Which websites/forums allow posting both good and bad ? HTN, HS, hairloshelp etc?

If it happened to me I would post my pics on all forums so that way doc would lose much more by not refunding. Lucky we have internet today but still its possible to get screwd over

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Are we allowed to post bad results on hair loss forums with before/after pictures. Its funny but you hardly see bad results posted these days, does it mean that most patients are happy OR bad results that didnt turn out right get deleted by moderators.
    Which websites/forums allow posting both good and bad ? HTN, HS, hairloshelp etc?

If it happened to me I would post my pics on all forums so that way doc would lose much more by not refunding. Lucky we have internet today but still its possible to get screwd over
    There are some people that have posted on here that feel their transplants have not worked. So I am sure its ok. I would be seriously concerned if this forum which is designed to help us baldies decided to delete any honest negative hair transplant threads. That would be seriously wrong. Us baldies need to understand that sometimes HT's do not work and that going to certain non - IHARS verified surgeons can be risky.