+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Aderans Research update

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/1/prweb9129379.htm

Aderans Research Makes Waves in Hawaii
    Aderans Research is attracting attention in the medical community once again; this time, the leader in cellular based hair regeneration made waves at the 2012 Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference in Maui.
    ShareThis Email PDF Print .Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 24, 2012

Aderans Research is attracting attention in the medical community once again; this time, the leader in cellular based hair regeneration made waves at the 2012 Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference in Maui.

Aderans Research Chief Executive Officer Ken Washenik, M.D., Ph.D., gave a presentation entitled “Emerging Therapies for Hair Loss.” He also participated in a conference faculty question and answer session with the audience, primarily comprised of practicing dermatologists.

His lecture centered on new and breakthrough treatments in the field of hair loss, including clinical ways of addressing the issue. Washenik addressed the progress Aderans Research is making with its Ji Gami™ family of cell products—a key part of the company’s cell-based solutions to androgenetic alopecia, or pattern hair loss.

“Our cell engineering process continues to be one of the most promising avenues on the horizon for treatment of androgenetic alopecia,” commented Vern Liebmann, Chief Operating Officer. “Our clinical trial is going strong, and we are working to conclude Phase 2 by next year, which will take us one step closer to finding a cure.”

A pioneer in its field, Aderans Research is committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for those who struggle with hair loss. For more information about Aderans Research, visit http://www.aderansresearch.com.

About Aderans Research

Aderans Research is a pioneer in the research and development of safe, effective cell engineered products for hair regeneration. Located in Atlanta, Aderans Research is a subsidiary of Aderans Co., Ltd, the world’s largest wig manufacturer, and affiliate of Bosley, a global leader in surgical hair restoration.

Ongoing information on ARI’s clinical study can be seen at http://aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicalupdates.html.

Additional information on ARI can be found at http://www.aderansresearch.com.

Learn more about ARI’s parent company Aderans Co., Ltd. at
    http://www.aderans.com/english/index.html.

"Our clinical trial is going strong[...]"

Best news I've heard today. Thanks for the share.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    "Our clinical trial is going strong[...]"

Best news I've heard today. Thanks for the share.
    sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    sarcasm?
    Nope, I genuinely appreciate the update. It's good to hear they're optimistic regarding trials. I enjoy that this was posted today, and is to my knowledge new information.

“Our clinical trial is going strong, and we are working to conclude Phase 2 by next year, which will take us one step closer to finding a cure.”
    This guys were prepping for the start of clinical trials back in 2003. There is a interview with Washenik on their page. And after 8 years they will be concluding Phase 2 next year? They sure are taking their sweet time.

I mean, do it any slower and my hair will grow by itself from the period of waiting. They really are 5 years away...

I hope Replicel finishes successfully their phase 1 trials and enters phase 2 this fall. That way they can come to market sooner.

Didn't they say it would be released around 2014 :/ if they're not finished phase 2 until next year there's no way they'll be able to release it in 2014...

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    This guys were prepping for the start of clinical trials back in 2003. There is a interview with Washenik on their page. And after 8 years they will be concluding Phase 2 next year? They sure are taking their sweet time.

I mean, do it any slower and my hair will grow by itself from the period of waiting. They really are 5 years away...

I hope Replicel finishes successfully their phase 1 trials and enters phase 2 this fall. That way they can come to market sooner.
    I can assure you Replicel will not come into the market sooner than Aderans, not even close.
    You should consider that Aderans has been the first of all these companies, which started developing cellular-based treatments. I don't know how everyone is imagining those trials to be. It's a process which takes a lot of time, especially while they are the first company, offering such a treatment.
    No offense, but I just don't appreciate that negative attitude against Aderans. These guys have been doing a great job so far, there's no doubt. Probably, Replicel wouldn't even exist without Aderans.

Sounds like good news but I was hoping they would wrap up phase 2 this year. If they finish phase 2 next year and start phase 3 then I guess we're actually looking at 2017 at the earliest. Well that's my understanding of it as phase 3 typically takes 3 years to complete so 2014, 2015 and 2016 for phase 3. So 2017 at the earliest before it comes to market.

Really does always seem to be 5 years away at the earliest. Oh well I guess if they deliver on that for real this time it would still be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Well that's my understanding of it as phase 3 typically takes 3 years to complete so 2014, 2015 and 2016 for phase 3.
    Phase III takes at least 1 year. It does not have to take 3 years. It can take from 1 year to several years. You have to consider, Aderans has already done a lot of Phase II studies. They will probably finish Phase III more quickly.
    Check it out here :
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=aderans

Aderans is pretty awesome, they just don't put so much effort in marketing, like Replicel. At least, not yet.

Isn't Aderans an extension of the infamous Bosley Hair Institute?