+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    Phase III takes at least 1 year. It does not have to take 3 years. It can take from 1 year to several years. You have to consider, Aderans has already done a lot of Phase II studies. They will probably finish Phase III more quickly.
    Check it out here :
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=aderans

Aderans is pretty awesome, they just don't put so much effort in marketing, like Replicel. At least, not yet.
    That's a bit of a relief then. Sounds like they're making some nice progress and they must be close to finalising the best Ji Gami before they decide to take in the 1000s for phase 3. They will eventually bring something to market. If it's 2015 or 2016 then it's fantastic. I can struggle on if I know we've finally moved past the it's 5 years away thing.

Hi all, If it says "we would like to finish phase 2 by next year". Doesn't that mean they will be finishing up around the end of this year?? I don't think that sounds bad at all. This is positive news from Aderans if you ask me. Maybe they can start phase 3 in 2013. That would be great news!!

I too am really disappointed to learn that Aderans will be finishing up Phase II next year as opposed to this year. I was really hoping and expecting that they would finish up this year. Yeah, they've been in Phase II forever but that's because I believe that their methods didn't achieve adequate hair regrowth for a while. Hopefully Replicel's methods are much better (which I think that they are since some top scientists have been researching them since 2003) and their trials will go much quicker than Aderans's. Yeah though, I'm really disappointed that they pushed back their Phase II completion date. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on living with hair loss.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I too am really disappointed to learn that Aderans will be finishing up Phase II next year as opposed to this year. I was really hoping and expecting that they would finish up this year. Yeah, they've been in Phase II forever but that's because I believe that their methods didn't achieve adequate hair regrowth for a while. Hopefully Replicel's methods are much better (which I think that they are since some top scientists have been researching them since 2003) and their trials will go much quicker than Aderans's. Yeah though, I'm really disappointed that they pushed back their Phase II completion date. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on living with hair loss.
    It is totally depressing but at least we're getting some form of feedback. Hopefully it'll be this time next year. So if Phase II is a huge success we're going to be all good bro... unless some ****er company with a patent is waiting to slam them at the start of Phase III with some evil patent suit (more reasons for hating patents) :P

I knew this ****ers were going to lag again. They are struggling with hair growth for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I knew this ****ers were going to lag again. They are struggling with hair growth for sure.
    If that is the case then we're ****ed. Totally ****ed. Our next best hope is Histogen.

And then years away behind Histogen is Replicel who havent even proven that their amazing magic elixer of hair potion works on anything other then mice. But hey at least they have a nice website and a good sales pitch :P

You don't get it, do you? Please inform yourself about the stages of clinical trials and what they are there for. Phase II is mostly about optimizing, optimizing and optimizing, especially for a new treatment like this.
    Looking forward when people start to blame Replicel, because they need longer than expected, which is, just for the record, totally normal.

I'll add to what krewel said in his response to you. Aderans apparently extended phase 2 to see if the hairs that were regrown went through the proper growth cycle, and if thats true, its a damn good thing that they chose to do that considering that they are trying to create a permanent solution. If they were struggling to find investors (which they aren't considering that huge recent investment they received), then I would be worried that they were having problems with growth.

These treatments aren't over-the-counter products. They go through clinical trials, and trials take time. Thats the reality, as frustrating as it can be.

I highly doubt they'll spring through Phase III within a year, clearly they were bullshitting when they gave us the 2014 date.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I highly doubt they'll spring through Phase III within a year, clearly they were bullshitting when they gave us the 2014 date.
    I think you like being a victim because it is easier for you to rebel