+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Gho HST regrowth pics!

Check this out, scroll down and it shows hairs regrowing from the donor extractions:

www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

Quote Originally Posted by splitting hairs View Post
    Check this out, scroll down and it shows hairs regrowing from the donor extractions:

www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

old news

nobody will believe this anyway. Gho doesn't have enough "evidence"

Jeje, there are 2 cases in haarweb forum that i am following.
    One guy had 1403 grafts and his donor looks great.
    http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthre...t=29712&page=3

Another guy has 1825 grafts http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=29775
    and also the donor looks Ok...

So we must to wait some time but it looks promising.

Sadly, Gho has been selling empty promises for years. Don't you think that it would be in a hair transplant surgeon’s best interest to offer this technique if it really worked? They would have unlimited business.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Sadly, Gho has been selling empty promises for years. Don't you think that it would be in a hair transplant surgeon’s best interest to offer this technique if it really worked? They would have unlimited business.
    I've explained this before. look at the history of RCA, radio, and television...

RCA had a TV in the 1930s, but they were still selling shitloads of radios. They kept the TV under wraps until the mid 1940s.

If you have invested a ton in your HT business and business is fine, why would you bother making the expensive transfer? only to pay Gho franchise fees/ take time off to pay 50k for classes?

if surgeons always tried to offer the best techniques, we'd have seen FUE take hold faster than it did. They called FUE bullshit for many many years.

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Jeje, there are 2 cases in haarweb forum that i am following.
    One guy had 1403 grafts and his donor looks great.
    http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthre...t=29712&page=3

Another guy has 1825 grafts http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=29775
    and also the donor looks Ok...

So we must to wait some time but it looks promising.

what day is the donor picture from the 1403 guy?

Pls translate.
    He had the procedure at January 2 and the donor pictures and receipt are on January 16 so there is 2 weeks.
    What do you think about the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Pls translate.
    He had the procedure at January 2 and the donor pictures and receipt are on January 16 so there is 2 weeks.
    What do you think about the pictures?
    i looked a the wrong picture. The one bveroti posted, you can see depleted donor

The donor area after FUE can look very pristine after 2 weeks even without any extra technology to help. Especially with low numbers of grafts.

I don't want to be negative as I'd love for HT surgery results to be improved by any new technological breakthrough, but I'm yet to see a true breakthrough. If one of these new treatments really did deliver results then believe me, surgeons would be very keen to incorporate it into their surgery. This technology isn't exclusive to any one doctor and other surgeons don't need to pay a large fee to make use of it. If it's truly worthwhile then they will quickly learn to utilize it for themselves. Trust me, top HT surgeons do have their eyes on the cutting edge of technology, but it's not always worthwhile to jump on the bandwagon when something new comes along.
    Last edited by mattj; 01-27-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    The donor area after FUE can look very pristine after 2 weeks even without any extra technology to help. Especially with low numbers of grafts.

I don't want to be negative as I'd love for HT surgery results to be improved by any new technological breakthrough, but I'm yet to see a true breakthrough. If one of these new treatments really did deliver results then believe me, surgeons would be very keen to incorporate it into their surgery. This technology isn't exclusive to any one doctor and other surgeons don't need to pay a large fee to make use of it. If it's truly worthwhile then they will quickly learn to utilize it for themselves. Trust me, top HT surgeons do have their eyes on the cutting edge of technology, but it's not always worthwhile to jump on the bandwagon when something new comes along.

You're saying:

Gho doesn't work, thusly surgeons aren't using it

how do you explain regrowth shown by forum users, and in peer reviewed journals?

I think Gho is using smaller needles than anyone else, and that he is consistently getting regrowth. Is he not? and if he is, then wouldn't that be what you call "truly worthwhile"? and if its truly worthwhile, then why haven't we seen one doctor "quickly learn to utilize it for themselves"? Nothing you say adds up.

Either Gho is lieing, or you are.... and you don't have peer reviewed journals or forum posters pictures backing up your claims. Gho does.

the FUE donor can look good after two weeks, but can you see hairs sprouting from the donor scars? NOPE.

FUE donor can also (and more often than not does) look bad after two weeks-- see bveroti's post in the first link to the dutch forum... its moth eaten....