+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Medical Insurance Aboad

Hi - I am from UK and have my HT booked for next month in Canada. I am wondering what the situation is with medical insurance. I have been told I need emergency medical insurance but I believe there are few, if any, companies in UK that will cover travel abroad for cosmetic surgery purposes. I would be grateful if anyone from UK has any info on this. Also I would be grateful for any tips on dealing with the journey home - getting through airport etc!
    Cheers

Hello ClothesHorse, I am from the Uk to and travelled to New York for hair surgery 3 months ago.

Who are you seeing in Canada?

For the whole 'hair transplant journey' the best source of information there is around is Maximum hair minimum loss which has been produced by the Hair transplant veteran Spex, who is a member of this forum and the other major ones.

I purchased this and I highly recommend it.

All the questions you can think of and others you couldn't think of are all answered.

Hi Chrisdav - thanks for your reply. I am seeing Dr Rahal after quite a lot of research. Just have a few last details sort out - I will definitely have a look for the information produced by Spex.
    Hope things are going well for you at the three month stage.

Yeah i am alright thanks, just passing the difficult 3 month stage.

Dr Rahal is one of the best guessed it would be him or Hasson&Wong.

Best of luck.

I recently found an website where you can get medical insurance or health insurance all over UK and USA. Visit https://rightmedicalbilling.com/ site.

Medcare MSO Medical Billing Services provides outsourcing solutions that offers a comprehensive revenue cycle management solution to improve your financial health and allow you to focus on clinical care and managing your business. We provide end-to-end medical billing management, coding, electronic claim submission, payment posting, denial management, collections, etc. Medical Billing Services also provides consultative services, including credentialing, reviewing and negotiating insurance contracts, and developing and optimizing super-bills.
    Call us at +1 800 640 6409 or contact sales@medcaremso.com for a demo. Medical Billing Services in the New Mexico team will be happy to serve you.

We Offer
    The maximum reimbursement of your claims.
    Collection on your aged accounts receivable.
    Electronic processing of medical claims.
    Significant reduction in your practice cost and dramatic improvement of your cash flow.
    Guaranteed satisfaction.
    Efficient, accurate, and complete data exchange
    Aggressive AR follow up and insurance collections, payment postings & EOB analysis
    Patient Statements and balance collections
    Focus on patient care not billing

CureCloudMD has been helping several healthcare practitioners to streamline their practice revenue cycle management with a complete suite of laboratory billing services in USA and coding services for 10 years. Our management team is highly qualified and well-experienced in managing the revenue cycle of practices from different specialties.

98 cutter mill road suites 4366 great neck NY 11021

NEO MD INC - The Best Medical Billing Company | Schedule your Free DEMO Now
    If you are exploring the web for the best Revenue cycle management companies near me, then visit neomdinc.com. NEO MD Medical Billing has outstanding capabilities and dedication to delivering above the expectations of its clients.

Eligibility and benefits verification is essential. It ensures patients are covered by their insurance and know what benefits they can access. The healthcare industry is complex, with many different players involved, from insurance companies to healthcare providers. Healthcare providers are responsible for verifying their patients’ insurance eligibility and benefits to ensure that they receive appropriate care and treatment.

For medical insurance coverage for cosmetic surgery abroad, it's unlikely that standard travel insurance from UK companies will provide coverage. Specialized medical travel insurance may be needed. Consult insurance providers or brokers for accurate information. When traveling after surgery, follow post-operative instructions, arrive early at the airport, request assistance if needed check this https://revenuecyclemgmt.com/, carry necessary documentation, stay hydrated, and dress comfortably. For specific details, consult your surgeon and insurance provider.