+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 15% Minox

Default 15% Minox

Hello guys. This is my first post. Been reading for awhile now. Anyways, I have been using 15% solutions from ************ and Perfectimagesolutions. I have been purchasing from E-bay and Amazon. Well today I went to re-order and found they have taken both companies products off e-bay and amazon? Also the websites have been shutdown? Someone here was warning of a scam awhile ago. Guess they were right. Besides, we had no way of telling if there was even minoxidil in there at all, let alone 15%.

Hi! I'm from Russia and find out the same fact: all 15% minoxidil was gone from ebay and from Amazon too (15% premium Perfect Image is exception, but still very expensive and questionable).

I try to communicate with sellers about that, but they answer this way: "This was a business decision that was made by management. Do you know how much eBay charges for listing fees? That's my guess". I think they try make me a fool and it's not the real CAUSE. (maybe it's FDA dissapproval, may be ebay receive some quantity of accusation about this item... it's my guess IMHO)

But I still wait for answer from other members of forum. May be if you live in USA it will be easier for you find out what is the matter with this production? May be it,s all a sham?

p.s. sorry for my English.

Quote Originally Posted by FibrCastor View Post
    Hi! I'm from Russia and find out the same fact: all 15% minoxidil was gone from ebay and from Amazon too (15% premium Perfect Image is exception, but still very expensive and questionable).

I try to communicate with sellers about that, but they answer this way: "This was a business decision that was made by management. Do you know how much eBay charges for listing fees? That's my guess". I think they try make me a fool and it's not the real CAUSE. (maybe it's FDA dissapproval, may be ebay receive some quantity of accusation about this item... it's my guess IMHO)

But I still wait for answer from other members of forum. May be if you live in USA it will be easier for you find out what is the matter with this production? May be it,s all a sham?

p.s. sorry for my English.
    Hello Fibrcastor. Thanks for your reply. Your English is fine. I have not found anything else out about the companies. They were probably shut down by FDA is my guess. Or maybe too many complaints about products? Anyways, another poster here found a site where you can order 15% minoxidil with Perscription. It's very expensive however, out of my budget. It's hlcc or something. I'll post it when I find it.

Angry

Same story here. I went to Ebay to order more 15% minoxidil. Couldn't find any from the manufacturer. There are two listings for Dualgen-15. It does not seems to be from the manufacturer. The bid has went up to $190 for 3 bottles of Dualgen-15 with PG and it has 6 days to go. And the two bottles of Dualgen-15 NO PG has the starting bid at $100!!

Are people ****ing crazy?

Where to buy affordable 15% minoxidil?

Hi Jayth, I would not recommend HLCC not because its ridiculous price. I once ordered a super expensive shampoo. It leaked everywhere and it was only 1 quarter full when I received it. I asked for a partial refund but never go any response. I was glad to see its Paypal account was suspended later on, which well says how good its business practice is. I know Paypal does not suspend one's account easily unless something went outrageously wrong, such as selling scam products.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlossrxsucks View Post
    Same story here. I went to Ebay to order more 15% minoxidil. Couldn't find any from the manufacturer. There are two listings for Dualgen-15. It does not seems to be from the manufacturer. The bid has went up to $190 for 3 bottles of Dualgen-15 with PG and it has 6 days to go. And the two bottles of Dualgen-15 NO PG has the starting bid at $100!!

Are people ****ing crazy?

Where to buy affordable 15% minoxidil?

Once they stopped selling it everybody that still had some put it back on e-bay at double the price. Little do they know they are selling crap. Someone will buy it though. Let me know if you find a source for 15%.

I wonder why Rogaine brand has not jumped on the bandwagon and made at least a 10% solution. It may be because they no 15% does'nt work any better than 5%. Who knows?

Did google blackout 15% minoxidil? When I searched "15% minoxidil", it gave no result, not a single result.

Unhappy 15% Minoxidil

The FDA jumped in to block sale of 15% Minoxidil in this country only...go USA!

Several months back, I bought a few months supply of 15% after using 5% for about a year. I noticed a thickening at the hairline and was pretty excited. The 15% works, but I think Rogaine and UpJohn put pressure to get the 15% off the market. I think they still have dreams that everyone will by their foam crap.

Remember corporations like UpJohn are people...and some people are BUTTHOLES! Now everyone suffers under theory that 15% minox is not proven safe like the 5% has. Yeah! Maybe more people will get skin reaction with 15% than with 5%. I suggest UpJohn's concern is that no one will even consider 5% foam if 15% works so much better.

Research suggests Minoxidil effect is dose dependent, which is why 5% works better than 2%, and why twice daily works better than once daily. I'm hoping that by adding Tretinoin, it will increase absorption to give me the same effect that the 15% did while I could get it. Just think, a few months ago I got if off Amazon 2ml for $30. Now its $100 plus almost like black market. Thanks UpJohn and FDA!

Am J Clin Dermatol. 2007;8(5):285-90.
    Efficacy of 5% minoxidil versus combined 5% minoxidil and 0.01% tretinoin for male pattern hair loss: a randomized, double-blind, comparative clinical trial.

Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1990 Apr;47(4):439-46.
    Influence of tretinoin on the percutaneous absorption of minoxidil from an aqueous topical solution.

Read more about the "voluntary" recall of 10% and 15% Minoxidil at http://blog.al.com/live/2012/01/mino...gredients.html and remember...people report reactions using 5% too, yet that is still on the market and available to consumers. Coincidentally, the big corporation (people) still make 5% Minox don't they. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by bryceverest View Post
    The FDA jumped in to block sale of 15% Minoxidil in this country only...go USA!

Several months back, I bought a few months supply of 15% after using 5% for about a year. I noticed a thickening at the hairline and was pretty excited. The 15% works, but I think Rogaine and UpJohn put pressure to get the 15% off the market. I think they still have dreams that everyone will by their foam crap.

Remember corporations like UpJohn are people...and some people are BUTTHOLES! Now everyone suffers under theory that 15% minox is not proven safe like the 5% has. Yeah! Maybe more people will get skin reaction with 15% than with 5%. I suggest UpJohn's concern is that no one will even consider 5% foam if 15% works so much better.

Research suggests Minoxidil effect is dose dependent, which is why 5% works better than 2%, and why twice daily works better than once daily. I'm hoping that by adding Tretinoin, it will increase absorption to give me the same effect that the 15% did while I could get it. Just think, a few months ago I got if off Amazon 2ml for $30. Now its $100 plus almost like black market. Thanks UpJohn and FDA!

Am J Clin Dermatol. 2007;8(5):285-90.
    Efficacy of 5% minoxidil versus combined 5% minoxidil and 0.01% tretinoin for male pattern hair loss: a randomized, double-blind, comparative clinical trial.

Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1990 Apr;47(4):439-46.
    Influence of tretinoin on the percutaneous absorption of minoxidil from an aqueous topical solution.

Read more about the "voluntary" recall of 10% and 15% Minoxidil at http://blog.al.com/live/2012/01/mino...gredients.html and remember...people report reactions using 5% too, yet that is still on the market and available to consumers. Coincidentally, the big corporation (people) still make 5% Minox don't they. Hmmm.
    Great post Bryceverst. I knew there was something up. I highly doubt 10% or 15% Minox is dangerous but oh well.

Just apply more 5% which is cheaper anyway........................................

not even required....