+ Reply to Thread

Default natural remedies hair essentials

www.naturalwellbeing.com hair essentials. My cousin told me about this stuff, the reviews are positive. Anybody know anything about this kind of product?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    www.naturalwellbeing.com hair essentials. My cousin told me about this stuff, the reviews are positive. Anybody know anything about this kind of product?
    Please do not get me wrong, but this is wrong here. It has nothing to do with future treatments.
    But I'll give you my oppinion anyway: I wouldn't spend a single penny on this.

no but as far as natural things go i have been applying emu oil since october of last year to my scalp and hairline and its brought back my hairline a bit on the left side, still slow on the right side, if i look in the mirror its funny how one side is less receeded than the other...

My bad, I'm on my phone at work..didn't notice which section I posted this in.

Hair oils for hair loss treatment. I can see medicine called biotin. Vitamin B7, also called biotin, is a vital part of a healthy metabolism and creating important enzymes. Biotin is often used to strengthen hair and nails, and is also called Vitamin H (for hair).

Quote Originally Posted by Clinicspots View Post
    Hair oils for hair loss treatment. I can see medicine called biotin. Vitamin B7, also called biotin, is a vital part of a healthy metabolism and creating important enzymes. Biotin is often used to strengthen hair and nails, and is also called Vitamin H (for hair).
    I believe there are other crucial vitamins and minerals crucial for hair growth too. It's about maintaining a healthy balance of these molecules in providing the build blocks for body tissues.

Biotin, commonly known as Vitamin H (for hair), is frequently used to strengthen hair and nails. best motorhome extended warranty

Fashion changes, but style remains. Our blog is your navigator in the world of fashion and style, where we analyze the latest trends and help adapt them to your unique look, Hair Styling Inspiration . We believe that style is a way of self-expression and every woman deserves to look amazing.