2000 Grafts Plus 400 Free Grafts With Dr. Feller. NY.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAVE52
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
    Dave52 what about Jotronic? He would be pretty deep in norwood 6 territory if not for the HTs. Ask yourself would you rather shave down or have a head of hair like that? I'd much rather have the head of hair than be norwood 6. Joe actually has quite fine hair but he still has great hair considering every single strand up top is transplanted.
    I did mention Spex AND Joetronic in another thread

You need to go back 3, 4 5 times for a really good HT

Some of these look good now but as hair loss progresses they end up with the bald crown ....like me and since me and Propecia don't agree , Im f*cked unless I want to keep going back, and back and back for more HT's

Joe Rogan is my new hero .
    HT and then said F it and shaved it off

Comment

• m261978
      • Oct 2011

spreadlocks - thanks for the story and pics...

Out of curiosity, was this FUE? Also, what is your hair density, just out of curiosity?

Comment

• spreadlocks
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by m261978
        spreadlocks - thanks for the story and pics...

Out of curiosity, was this FUE? Also, what is your hair density, just out of curiosity?
        No mate. It was FUT. if you look on page 6 there is a picture of my strip scar.

If you mean donor density, I think it's pretty dense. As for recipient, I'm not sure as an actual number.

Comment

• m261978
          • Oct 2011

Oh, sorry - I didn't see that picture.

I figured about the density. That's my problem, I was like a 1.5 or so.

Comment

• spreadlocks
            • Jan 2012

3 Month update. I have not noticed any new hairs coming through other than the odd one that never fell out. My native hair is growing pretty well though.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

EARLY days mate - be patient - Its a long road!
              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Folly
                • Nov 2011

Looking great at three months mate. I can't believe you're gonna have another 2,400 grafts ontop op what you already have. It's gonna look awesome in another 3 - 4 months !!!

Cheers for the update

Comment

• chrisis
                  • Feb 2012

I'm a little confused here! Why is spreadlocks having another 2400 grafts on top of what has already been done here? Which is already 2400 grafts? That's 4800 was only a Norwood 2-3. Have I misunderstood something here?

I'll be continuing to watch this topic with keen interest. The combover at the start was immense haha.

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Chrisis,

Follys comment has confused you. Spreadlocks is now 3 months post op so literally back where he started pre op. The HT has not started yet and growth of his 2400 grafts will NOW start to take effect ontop of his native hair we can see here.

Therefore another 2400 grafts on top of what his current situation is now with all his native hair.

Best
                    S

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
                      I'm a little confused here! Why is spreadlocks having another 2400 grafts on top of what has already been done here? Which is already 2400 grafts? That's 4800 was only a Norwood 2-3. Have I misunderstood something here?

I'll be continuing to watch this topic with keen interest. The combover at the start was immense haha.
                      Hello mate. What he meant is that most of hair in my progress pics is my native hair returning so the original 2400 grafts are still yet to grow and will be on top of what I have.

The combover served me well. I finally cut it all 2 weeks ago but for 3 months nobody at all suspected that I was going bald or that I'd had a ht. I really perfected it by the end too. Haha.

I'll keep posting updates on 16th of each month men.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                        • Jan 2012

Oh, snap Spex. Posted at exactly the same time : )

Comment

• Spex
                          Dr Representative
                          • Nov 2008

I think come Xmas you will be rocking around the Xmas tree

Comment

• spreadlocks
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Spex
                            I think come Xmas you will be rocking around the Xmas tree
                            I hope so bro. I cut my native hair a couple of weeks ago and with a bit of cleaver styling it already looks kind of okish. I'm booking a holiday to Asia in December though and I'm hoping that by then things are gonna be good. I have a dream of swimming in the sea. Getting out with wet hair and letting it dry naturally without worrying about bald patches. Haha. Not been able to do that in a while.

Comment

• chrisis
                              • Feb 2012

Thanks for clarification!

spreadlocks, I hope your dream is realised, re: getting your hair wet without any worries! That's my dream too

Comment

• Folly
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by spreadlocks
                                I have a dream of swimming in the sea.
                                You know how Dr. Feller really nails those hairlines ? Spreadlocks will be looking like the guy in the lynx add when he comes out the water !!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...