2000 Grafts Plus 400 Free Grafts With Dr. Feller. NY.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spreadlocks
    • Jan 2012

5 month update. Not been checking my hair at all this month as been on holiday. It's a bit thicker but not sure if that is because a)It's longer, b) The hairs are thickening or c) New hairs have sprouted.
    Anyway. Just taking my time now and all seems good.

Comment

• spreadlocks
      • Jan 2012

Also here are some more pre op pics that I got from the doctor to give an idea of how my hair was before.

Comment

• spreadlocks
        • Jan 2012

A few more new pics.

Comment

• Folly
          • Nov 2011

Looking good mate. I'm sure it will really thicken up in the next couple of months. Especially if this is your first HT ?

How was Asia bro ? Pick up any ladyboys ?

Comment

• spreadlocks
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Folly
            Looking good mate. I'm sure it will really thicken up in the next couple of months. Especially if this is your first HT ?

How was Asia bro ? Pick up any ladyboys ?
            Just my girlfriend. Haha. Nah, it was beautiful. It's amazing how little the philipinnos seem to suffer from hair loss. All the old men had heads of hair like brad Pitt. Here I'd say nearly everyone over 30 shows a bit hairloss. There it seems like 1 in 100.

Thanks a lot man. You any further forward after your consultation?

Comment

• chrisis
              • Feb 2012

Thanks for the update. Looking solid.

Comment

• chrisis
                • Feb 2012

To add: how's your scar looking? Any chance if a pic? Assuming you had FUT.

Comment

• Folly
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by spreadlocks
                  Just my girlfriend. Haha. Nah, it was beautiful. It's amazing how little the philipinnos seem to suffer from hair loss. All the old men had heads of hair like brad Pitt. Here I'd say nearly everyone over 30 shows a bit hairloss. There it seems like 1 in 100.
                  I noticed the EXACT same thing when i went to India. MPB is much less prevalent over there. My dad reckons it's to do with the sun.

Originally posted by spreadlocks
                  Thanks a lot man. You any further forward after your consultation?
                  Still planning on surgery but not until the end of this year/start of next year. Would like to see what phase 2 Histogen results look like before i commit. I'm not too fussed actually. I'm not sure why, but my hair seems really thick nowadays and i'm finding it easier to style. The only thing i can attribute this to is biotin. Been taking it for 1 year now. I've only just started minoxidil, so it can't be that. Biotin is the only hair related supplement i take. I've also been taking high strength vitamin D for a few weeks, but i reckon it's the biotin. I've probably jinxed it now and will have an immense shed tomorrow morning.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
                    To add: how's your scar looking? Any chance if a pic? Assuming you had FUT.
                    Hello mate. To be honest, there isn't much point in me doing an update on my scar since post #79 on page 8. I shave the back of my hair to guard number 3 few weeks and it already wasn't visable then. You just can't see it. The only reason I guess to do another update would be if I shaved it to a guard number 2.

Actually I'll get my gf to go through it with a comb though and grab some pics.

Originally posted by Folly
                    Still planning on surgery but not until the end of this year/start of next year. Would like to see what phase 2 Histogen results look like before i commit. I'm not too fussed actually. I'm not sure why, but my hair seems really thick nowadays and i'm finding it easier to style. The only thing i can attribute this to is biotin. Been taking it for 1 year now. I've only just started minoxidil, so it can't be that. Biotin is the only hair related supplement i take. I've also been taking high strength vitamin D for a few weeks, but i reckon it's the biotin. I've probably jinxed it now and will have an immense shed tomorrow morning.
                    That's really interesting on the biotin man. I have never really tried it. Ive been taking MSM post op but not biotin. I'll probs have a look at it. Great to here your hair is looking decent though.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                      • Jan 2012

Ah yeah. Sorry it took so long to reply guys too. For some reason I didn't get the usual notifications.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                        • Jan 2012

6 Month Updates. That 4th pic probs makes it look worse than it is as all the hair seems to have pulled away.

Comment

• Folly
                          • Nov 2011

Looking like the Fonze in some of those pics mate. AAyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

I just looked at your before pics and you have definitely had growth. You happy with the growth so far ? Cheers for the update.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                            • Jan 2012

Haha. It's only styled like that for the purpose of the pics to give an accurate representation. I'm a bit of a hipster at heart and wear my hair pulled over and forward.

Deffo happy with the growth so far as long as there is more to come. I can do stuff with my hair that I ain't been able to for years and when styled cleaverly it really hides the thin gaps. As long as I get some more growth and thickening over the next 3 to 6 months it's gonna look great.

Comment

• spreadlocks
                              • Jan 2012

Havent Posted in 2 Months. This is now 8 months post op. I now have a hair line and all is filling in. I just need some areas to thicken over the next 4 months. Particularly at the left of the front of the hairline.

Comment

• Spex
                                Dr Representative
                                • Nov 2008

Congrats mate - Looks like its really taking shape at only 8 months. Grow well!

Compares at 8 months

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...