+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Hi Guys. I just made a new thread in another forum so I will copy and paste in here. Consider this a 9.5 month update

Hello Guys. I had 2400 grafts from Doctor Feller just under 10 months ago and I feel like it has turned out to be the best decision I have ever made in my life. I am now at the point where I do not worry about my hair anymore and I can now style it how I want to in various ways. I have actually had a few compliments from strangers on how nice my hair is. haha. Anyway, I want to run through a few things for guys who have had HT's or are thinking about them before I post pictures.

1st. It really is the little things that matter. I used to style my hair in a way to hide the bald spots and cover it in hairspray to hold it in the right place. Now I obviously do not need to do this anymore so I no longer shy away from the wind or drizzling rain. If I am out and a friend or a girl ruffles my hair it does not bother me at all and this is really great feeling. In the past I would have immediately ran to the toilet to fix it and check the weak spots were not visible. Not to mention people would wonder why I had rock hard hair (Due to so much hairspray).

2nd. Patientce, Patience, Patience, Patience. Seriously though. Even at months 6, 7 and even 8 I was still worried things weren't happening as I wanted. I am over 9 1/2 months now and it is only the last few weeks that I have really felt comfortable with my hair. There was a point at about 6.5 to 7 months where I wasn't totally happy and I was sure that I had all of the growth I was going to get. I would look at other pics on the net of people I thought had had more growth and what not. Honestly, since then to now I have seen as much difference cosmetically as I did from months 3 to 6. Just hold out guys.

Finally I want to say an absolutely MASSIVE thank you to Dr Feller and Spex. I'm not sure if the Doc reads these forums but I know Spex does and I want them to know the difference they have made to my life. I feel more confident now than I did when I was 23 years old 10 years ago. Even my friends Have noticed how much more confident I am these days and although they don't know I have had a HT they all keep telling me how I look great lately. I would suggest anyone deciding on a HT to contact Spex. The guy has been amazing from the second I contacted him all the way up to the last couple of months. He answers emails faster than anybody I have ever worked with. I was always skeptical that so much great stuff was said about Spex and Doc Feller but it is definitely warranted. I think the evidence of how good the docs work has been is that nobody has noticed anything unnatural about my hair and my girlfriend who knows about the HT says it is completely indistinguishable from a natural head of hair. She says it looks completely natural.

Anyway. This all sounds like a love letter. Haha. It's just as you can probably tell I am very happy.

Pre Ops.

These are now. No product or anything. Just straight out the shower and dry.

And a wet shot

Also in this post I will post a couple shots where the hair is styled with wax and a little bit of Toppik. I still use a bit of toppik just while I am styling my hair but that is just down to my greed. Hah. It is a very small amount and would not be totally necessary. I just like how my hair looks with it.

Your hair is looking great spreadlocks.

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Your hair is looking great spreadlocks.

Congratulations.
    Thank you man. Yours is looking fantastic too. Maybe we should go and light the town up. The women will think it's their lucky day. Hahaha

Yeah why not.

Where you from the US or the Uk?

I'm in london man. Ive never made it to any of the meet up events but ill deffo catch you and some of the other guys at some point.