+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

5 month update. Not been checking my hair at all this month as been on holiday. It's a bit thicker but not sure if that is because a)It's longer, b) The hairs are thickening or c) New hairs have sprouted.
    Anyway. Just taking my time now and all seems good.

Also here are some more pre op pics that I got from the doctor to give an idea of how my hair was before.

A few more new pics.

Looking good mate. I'm sure it will really thicken up in the next couple of months. Especially if this is your first HT ?

How was Asia bro ? Pick up any ladyboys ?

Quote Originally Posted by Folly View Post
    Looking good mate. I'm sure it will really thicken up in the next couple of months. Especially if this is your first HT ?

How was Asia bro ? Pick up any ladyboys ?
    Just my girlfriend. Haha. Nah, it was beautiful. It's amazing how little the philipinnos seem to suffer from hair loss. All the old men had heads of hair like brad Pitt. Here I'd say nearly everyone over 30 shows a bit hairloss. There it seems like 1 in 100.

Thanks a lot man. You any further forward after your consultation?

Thanks for the update. Looking solid.

To add: how's your scar looking? Any chance if a pic? Assuming you had FUT.

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlocks View Post
    Just my girlfriend. Haha. Nah, it was beautiful. It's amazing how little the philipinnos seem to suffer from hair loss. All the old men had heads of hair like brad Pitt. Here I'd say nearly everyone over 30 shows a bit hairloss. There it seems like 1 in 100.
    I noticed the EXACT same thing when i went to India. MPB is much less prevalent over there. My dad reckons it's to do with the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlocks View Post
    Thanks a lot man. You any further forward after your consultation?
    Still planning on surgery but not until the end of this year/start of next year. Would like to see what phase 2 Histogen results look like before i commit. I'm not too fussed actually. I'm not sure why, but my hair seems really thick nowadays and i'm finding it easier to style. The only thing i can attribute this to is biotin. Been taking it for 1 year now. I've only just started minoxidil, so it can't be that. Biotin is the only hair related supplement i take. I've also been taking high strength vitamin D for a few weeks, but i reckon it's the biotin. I've probably jinxed it now and will have an immense shed tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    To add: how's your scar looking? Any chance if a pic? Assuming you had FUT.
    Hello mate. To be honest, there isn't much point in me doing an update on my scar since post #79 on page 8. I shave the back of my hair to guard number 3 few weeks and it already wasn't visable then. You just can't see it. The only reason I guess to do another update would be if I shaved it to a guard number 2.

Actually I'll get my gf to go through it with a comb though and grab some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Folly View Post
    Still planning on surgery but not until the end of this year/start of next year. Would like to see what phase 2 Histogen results look like before i commit. I'm not too fussed actually. I'm not sure why, but my hair seems really thick nowadays and i'm finding it easier to style. The only thing i can attribute this to is biotin. Been taking it for 1 year now. I've only just started minoxidil, so it can't be that. Biotin is the only hair related supplement i take. I've also been taking high strength vitamin D for a few weeks, but i reckon it's the biotin. I've probably jinxed it now and will have an immense shed tomorrow morning.
    That's really interesting on the biotin man. I have never really tried it. Ive been taking MSM post op but not biotin. I'll probs have a look at it. Great to here your hair is looking decent though.

Ah yeah. Sorry it took so long to reply guys too. For some reason I didn't get the usual notifications.