+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Can you overuse a laser comb??

Is it possible to overuse the laser comb for hair loss or hair loss prevention treatment! I have a lot of knowledge on neuro transmitters, amino acid sequences, I cant pretend to really know much about this treatment! Anyone other then TRACY C, please reply!

I dint care if I hurt your feelings. Im not here to make Best Friends, Im here to learn, and educate. The mods pulled a post of mine. Im sorry but TRACY, IM very skeptical of you!
    You highlight the laser comb, and cut and paste too many answers.

I do wish you recovery from this problem of hair loss. Put it this way, in over 15, 000 posts, your only the 5th person who makes me weary!!! Maybe It's just me!! , and my non trusting nature of people.

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Anyone other then TRACY C, please reply!
    Just use it as directed.

You have no legitimate reason to be skeptical of me.

I’d be a lot more skeptical of the laser comb then Tracy C. I think Tracy is an incredibly valuable poster here, especially for the new guys. Keep ups the good work Tracy and don't worry about what some of the more bitter guys say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Just use it as directed.

You have no legitimate reason to be skeptical of me.
    I actually apologize!!!! Tracy C, I am sorry!!
    In my line of work, im very skeptical of certain post. Clearly I was wrong about your intentions, as I have over-read some of your other post, about 94 to be exact! I work in the Bodybuilding industry and see a lot of scams, and people who actually claim to have purchased products from my company, and then post a bad review! When I ask these people for their order number, or shipping info, almost 99% of them happen to be other companies trying to bad mouth a competitor! Im sure you can see where I am going with this!!

Im man enough to admit when I am wrong.
    Tracy C, I do apologize!
    Best wishes
    Stylus187

Apology accepted.

For what it's worth, I use mine every other day. I do that mainly because my hair is long, which makes it difficult for me to be sure I have treated my entire scalp. I also do that just in case I forget to do it when I should have. That way if I do forget, it shouldn't matter because I still would have done it three times that week. I'm not sure if that made any sense or not.

tracy, can you suggest a good laser comb?

The only one I have personal experience with is the 9-laser Hairmax laser comb. The only models that have been cleared by the FDA for treating hereditary hair loss are Hairmax laser combs manufactured by Lexington International. However, only the 9-laser model is FDA cleared for treating both male and female hereditary hair loss. I think it is important to note that I purchased my 9-laser Hairmax years before it received FDA clearance for treating women's hair loss. I do not know why it took so long to get clearance for treating women's hair loss. I do know that Lexington had to do a separate study to get clearance for treating women's hair loss.

I've never used any of the many other brands and models that are available. So I can't tell you if they do the same thing or not.

The only one I have personal experience with is the 9-laser Hairmax laser comb. The only models that have been cleared by the FDA for treating hereditary hair loss are Hairmax laser combs manufactured by Lexington International. However, only the 9-laser model is FDA cleared for treating both male and female hereditary hair loss. I think it is important to note that I purchased my 9-laser Hairmax years before it received FDA clearance for treating women's hair loss. I do not know why it took so long to get clearance for treating women's hair loss. I do know that Lexington had to do a separate study to get clearance for treating women's hair loss.

I've never used any of the many other brands and models that are available. So I can't tell you if they do the same thing or not.
    My docking charging station is not working! its less then 24 hrs old, and the charger wont work! I contacted Hairmax, I hope they honor there warranty, as it was only by me 2 separate times for about ten mins a piece. I put a full charge on the device, used it twice, kept it in its protective leather case, and went to fully charge it again, as battery was blinking low??? the charger would not blink, it wouldn't do anything. I'm highly annoyed. The brush is not cheap. I have faith that Hair max will come through! Such a bummer!!
    It has a warm feeling to the scalp, at least for me i notice a little heat sensation! Hair max, Please honor your warranty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    I hope they honor there warranty...
    There is no reason to think they wouldn't.

Cool

There is no reason to think they wouldn't.
    Anton, from Hair Max has been the primary person that I have dealt with in regards to my faulty device. He emailed me the UPS return packaging slip last night. I gently cleaned the device with a soft baby towel, and put the device back into it's black leather case that it came with. Anton has promised to just send me a completely different device, vs. just the charger, and the charging cable, due to the entire device is having problems.
    So far the Technical Support Team has been very helpful. The entire Hair Max staff has been friendly and professional. I suppose the true test will be in a few days when .and if my device arrives!

I have faith in Hair Max!!, wish me luck!!