+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ru55841

Default Ru55841

Hello guys....

Im a relatively new member of this site unfortunately and was taking propecia for a month and just noticed the side effects and the long term problems in my opinion are not worth it, i'm more scored about my brain functioning less than 100% since I need my brain for my job {;

Gave me anxiety, heart palpitations, no morning erections, weak erection in one month I have quit and It seems im recuperating pretty fast : ) . I just thought of shaving my head which in fact I would if there wasn't anything else to do.

The problem was I was a norwood 2 shedding a lot of hair before taking propecia after 3 weeks I stopped shedding and felt very good . The propecia definitely was working for me.

Anyways I have extensively researched about RU and I know in this forums there are less people experimenting with things outside of FDA approved medication etc. There is a lot of haters too on things such as RU...because it's not famous, but there has been success with RU in other forums especially with people who did good with fin but had side effects.

Does anybody want to give RU a try?
    Does anybody uses RU?
    I'm not selling the stuff, i think it'd be nice to have some people using RU along with me.

Plz let me know

go to hair loss help . com (no spaces) and go to the forums, experimental section. There is A LOT more people interested in and experimenting with RU over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    There is a lot of haters too on things such as RU...because it's not famous...
    It's not because it is not famous. It is because safety and efficacy are not proven. In order to gain FDA approval, medications need to be proven to be both safe and effective.

You are right tracy, this is the best n most respectable forum for hairloss and bring a topic of a non aproved (which doesnt mean it doesnt work) treatment is an insult.

I already found out a lot of info from other forums and enough for me to try it.
    Many people have shown results in brazilian, spanish forums as well (i speak both languages).

I was on propecia and got all sorts of side effects and well RU it's my last shot at at least stopping my progression if it doesn't work I'll shave my head and move on.

btw RU58841 side effects are mild if any and long term unknown watch out if anybody wants to use it

I apologize if I call you guys Haters but you are correct, but never understimate the non-fda approved drugs and I'm not talking about snake oils and stuff like that, i'm talking about those who have shown efficacy at least on research papers, which i believe is just CB and RU.

Good luck to u guys, hopefully april brings some good news.
    Last edited by Maradona; 01-18-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Warning

I noticed you said too little about safety. FDA approval requires that both safety and efficacy need to be proven.

You are right tracy, this is the best n most respectable forum for hairloss and bring a topic of a non aproved (which doesnt mean it doesnt work) treatment is an insult.

I already found out a lot of info from other forums and enough for me to try it.
    Many people have shown results in brazilian, spanish forums as well (i speak both languages).

I was on propecia and got all sorts of side effects and well RU it's my last shot at at least stopping my progression if it doesn't work I'll shave my head and move on.

btw RU58841 side effects are mild if any and long term unknown watch out if anybody wants to use it

I apologize if I call you guys Haters but you are correct, but never understimate the non-fda approved drugs and I'm not talking about snake oils and stuff like that, i'm talking about those who have shown efficacy at least on research papers, which i believe is just CB and RU.

Good luck to u guys, hopefully april brings some good news.
    hi Maradona,

how's it all going? are you off fin now?

I had previously looked into RU and my understanding is that it was being researched by a French company with some success but then was bought out by another company who didn't advance with it (i could be wrong though!)

are you going onto RU then? where are you getting it from?

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    hi Maradona,

how's it all going? are you off fin now?

I had previously looked into RU and my understanding is that it was being researched by a French company with some success but then was bought out by another company who didn't advance with it (i could be wrong though!)

are you going onto RU then? where are you getting it from?
    Hi Jpm, yes, propecia gave me side effects. I will try RU after the replicel news in march 2012. I can give you all the info you need about RU as it took me DAYS to research and as Travis said IT IS NOT FDA APPROVED for safety...and from users in portuguese,spanish and other english forums none have reported scary problems or long term problems with it, however we don't know but i believe it to be safer than Fin but that applies for me only.

I'm off FIN never taking it again. But I think it is a good drug if you are experiencing no side effects jpm, continue with fin imo and do not GOOGLE SIDE EFFECTS of any sort.

PM me if you want more info about replicel, ill give you my email will order RU soon from a reliable source.

Hi Jpm, yes, propecia gave me side effects. I will try RU after the replicel news in march 2012. I can give you all the info you need about RU as it took me DAYS to research and as Travis said IT IS NOT FDA APPROVED for safety...and from users in portuguese,spanish and other english forums none have reported scary problems or long term problems with it, however we don't know but i believe it to be safer than Fin but that applies for me only.

I'm off FIN never taking it again. But I think it is a good drug if you are experiencing no side effects jpm, continue with fin imo and do not GOOGLE SIDE EFFECTS of any sort.

PM me if you want more info about replicel, ill give you my email will order RU soon from a reliable source.
    Hi,

I was going to PM you, but could only see ''post a visitor message''!

With RU is it topical and do you have a link to the site you are going to buy it from.

As for replicel, I've read quite a bit about it, but I've not a idea when we can expect it to be available to the public. I'm hoping that if I can keep my hair the way it is for another 5 or so years (big ask I know!) it should be available by then? Oh one final question. How is replicel administered, is it just one injection?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Hi,

I was going to PM you, but could only see ''post a visitor message''!

With RU is it topical and do you have a link to the site you are going to buy it from.

As for replicel, I've read quite a bit about it, but I've not a idea when we can expect it to be available to the public. I'm hoping that if I can keep my hair the way it is for another 5 or so years (big ask I know!) it should be available by then? Oh one final question. How is replicel administered, is it just one injection?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions
    hey man...RU is a topical and the buying thing is complicated there are many sources...you would have to research.

Yes Jpm with propecia youll be able to keep .

The preparation is a lil complicated too.

Everything about replicel will depend on its results which should be published march-april this year.

Anyways i added you as friend mayeb you can PM now! If not give me ur email ill send u an email later.

Take care, glad propecia works for u.
    Last edited by Maradona; 01-23-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: if not give me your email here, i'll send u an email later.