Is my hair thinning? I'm 23. Need Rogaine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoungDude
    • Jan 2012

Is my hair thinning? I'm 23. Need Rogaine?

Is my hair thinning on top? I'm 23 years old. I do have anxiety and rub my hair/scalp and scratch when nervous, light to moderate. I recently cut my hair with a 1 guard and noticed it's thinner on top, however don't notice it when my hair is longer. Someone said they think I have thinning hair. Do I really? It looks thinner to me, but I have OCD and chronic anxiety, so I might be overreacting. Do I need Rogaine or another product? Thanks.

• sanook
    • Jan 2012

looks a bit thinner around the crown

nothing major yet though...

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by YoungDude
      Someone said they think I have thinning hair. Do I really? It looks thinner to me, but I have OCD and chronic anxiety, so I might be overreacting. Do I need Rogaine or another product?
      I doubt that you need Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil). I am certain that you need to find a way to get your anxiety under control. Consider taking up new hobbies such as playing a musical instrument.

It would be best for you to consult with a doctor who specilizes in treating hair loss. That may help calm you down over this. Here is a list of IAHRS members to hep you find a good doctor.

Comment

Working...