Thread: FUE or FUT ?

Threaded View

Cool You were kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe View Post
    Yeah, Dr .Feller, you're pretty good at the dense packing FUE procedure, I'll give you that. You're outspoken too, I'll give you that. Your laser video was a little lame thou. LOL! Just kidding....kinda. I don't use a laser anymore, but I do think it has some merit. I would not tell anyone to go out any buy one, but there is something to the laser. I don't think it grows hair, but it does have some effect. I can't prove it, so I'll have to drop the topic.
    I saw the video, I didn't think it was lame at all. I know you were only joking Joe right? Where you looking for a hollywood production that included the use of lightsavers Click image for larger version

Name:	squirrels.jpg

Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	34 to be cast as the "Lasers" The lightsaver probably will work just as well on your head for regrowth as does the lasercomb. In fact I wonder if I can swap out my lasercomb for a lightsaver on ebay. Then I could at least twirl it around the house, and if I get the urge I could rub it on my head to for some good hair luck.

Anyways, Dr. Feller, I would love to hear you debate Mr. Michaels. I love a good smackdown. Send him my lightsaver regards.