+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    There's no way you are going to grow more hair no matter what pills, potions, lotions and electrical devices you use.......again IMO
    For the benefit of everyone reading this, here is a link to a page containing before and after photos of men who used Propecia (or generic Finasteride) and Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil).

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...atient-photos/

As you can see the results vary widely from barely noticable regrowth to significant regrowth. The only way to find out which one you would be is to try.

BTW, if a feminine option helps you in any way, I think you look good as you are now.

Some of the results look OK ..some look like a mess to me
    And there are side effects , some get them some do .
    I did
    If I had the balls I wish I would have just shaved my head like the OP and went on with my life .

Some of the results look OK ..some look like a mess to me.
    Some of you nay sayers totally crack me up. My mother does this same nonsense. Even while both her daughters, and now one of her sons, are resolving their hair loss right in front of her eyes, she will still insist it isn't possible to resolve hair loss. Too funny. You can't convince anyone of anything they simply don't want to believe.

OK sweetie
    If you wanna take a pill for the rest of your life and grow hair and look like sh*t .......then go for it because that 's what the hair on the majoity of those pics look like
    Yea it sucks to lose hair but it 's worse to have a shitty HT and spend the rest of your life either chasing your hairloss or trying to repair the mess someone else created
    Read some of the stores on this site . There are lots of people that went down the HT route that regret it .........and yes there are those that love what they did , maybe they had more realistic expectations , something that maybe these ethical doctors never shared

Im just trying to tell the OP that he's alreay sporting the buzzcut and it suits him
    As much as he doesn';t like it .........he can try the pills, potions and your laser comb but he will never get a a full head of hair like he when he was younger had

OK sweetie
    If you wanna take a pill for the rest of your life and grow hair and look like sh*t .......then go for it because that 's what the hair on the majoity of those pics look like.
    Um. Everybody looks like crap in clinical photos. It's drivers license photos. I don't think most of them look bad anyways. My hair certainly does not look like crap. Besides the hair that grows back continues to improve over time as long as you stick with treatment. And yes, I will take pills for the rest of my life if thats what I need to do to keep my hair.

You still crack me up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    For the benefit of everyone reading this, here is a link to a page containing before and after photos of men who used Propecia (or generic Finasteride) and Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil).

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...atient-photos/

As you can see the results vary widely from barely noticable regrowth to significant regrowth. The only way to find out which one you would be is to try.

BTW, if a feminine option helps you in any way, I think you look good as you are now.
    WOW Id say those results are incredible! I never thought that would be possible. With out a ht. Defitely worth trying

And like wise , sine when did you become an I AHRS approved doctor

And why doesn't your friend Dr Berstein take the " big three "

And why doesn't your friend Dr Berstein take the " big three "
    Some years ago, he was asked this question in an interview. He said that because his specific type of hair loss is not common, the treatments that are currently available cannot help him. He also said he is not even a good candidate for hair transplant surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by hateBalding View Post
    I keep seeing the laser comb coming up on this site. Everything I have ever read about those is that they dont work at all. There is no scientific proof that they do anything. Is there someone on here that has seen really good results?
    I've been on LLT for 8 months and I'd like to think is helping me, at least I think my loss is not as fast as it was before and yes my hair seems to be in a better health. Of course that's not the only thing I'm on, also use minoxidil and tried finasteride for 6 months(I quit on it 40 days ago)

OK sweetie
    If you wanna take a pill for the rest of your life and grow hair and look like sh*t .......then go for it because that 's what the hair on the majoity of those pics look like
    Yea it sucks to lose hair but it 's worse to have a shitty HT and spend the rest of your life either chasing your hairloss or trying to repair the mess someone else created
    Read some of the stores on this site . There are lots of people that went down the HT route that regret it .........and yes there are those that love what they did , maybe they had more realistic expectations , something that maybe these ethical doctors never shared

Im just trying to tell the OP that he's alreay sporting the buzzcut and it suits him
    As much as he doesn';t like it .........he can try the pills, potions and your laser comb but he will never get a a full head of hair like he when he was younger had
    You hit the nail bang on the head there Dave ^^

1- I want to use minimal pills and medication for hair loss .

2- My sexual & general health comes well before hair loss !

3- I am not rich by any means but at the end of the day money spent for HT is just money and it can be easily forgotten . However a bad hairtransplant may stay with you and haunt you forever as i have seen in some cases since i started my research about HT.
    In that respect , I would rather not have a HT if there are big risks of looking worse than i started .

Dave i am not after a full head of hair as i had when i was 18 but i would like to have something . Nothing wrong with looking younger

Here is what i am expecting to have from HT . They guy in the pics had the transplant done by the Dr i want to have .I see my hair loss similar to him . Total 4380 grafts which 850 were taken from the beard hairs . Pics are of the progress so far , Last pictures go up to 3 months and 5 days .

It looks good to me so far and i would not mind a piece of the same action
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...ecfa582&type=1