+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Roger these are not useless posts and in fact those new to the forums should be paying attention. I am way past any personal hurt many years ago and once again you are sadly mistaken. I make a point to post in order to help keep these guys in the industry that run these forums and clinics honest and I have been doing it close to 14 years now.

I am happy that you were able to avoid going to a bad doctor but you are clueless to what goes on behind the scenes and how each forum operates along with the industry and all of it’s players. Thank you for replying but I am looking for a reply that specifically answers the question about the comment that was made that posters do not know what goes on behind the scenes. If you do not have that answer which I am fairly certain you don’t please do not take the thread off topic. Start a new thread if you must.

Well I guess negative, terrible things go on behind the scenes then....is that what your saying?

I have no recollection of either Spencer or Jotronic referring to anything negative that happens behind the scenes. How do yo know that they were not talking about the positive stuff, like new techniques being tested or something? You just sound paranoid. And if they were talking about negative stuff, why would they mention it on a national radio show if they were keeping it from us? That would be stupid.
    I think you just got mad because you thought they were saying that you are not the expert that you think you are and you went off and posted this stupid thread. This was just a case of your testosterone getting the best of you. It's very petty. And you have no right to tell me how to react to a BS thread that you started. You have no right to demand only the answers you want to hear. You sound off your rocker! Who do you think you are, KING OF THE FORUMS? lol.
    All hail King Topcat!

I am a newbee here, interested in Hair transplants can you tell me if the things behind the scenes are positive or negative.

Is there an immense new procedure just around the corner?

has cloning worked?

hello sausage ( sorry for soundin camp ! )

Im trying to read between the lines here , what I think is that reference is being made to people within the industry with access to information not readily available to the general prospective patient like you and i ,

this could be access to something positive like an early heads up regarding new treatments like early results of " replicell " or " stem cell therapy " , someone working in the industry could have info on how the results/ clinical trials were working out either good or not so good , an example would be say the military who are issued with a new peice of kit by the government who say its state of the art kit , however the guys who use it daily say its crap !! the only way of knowing the truth would be to talk to the guys who use the crap kit daily , if you cant have accsess to do so your firmly in the dark and have to rely on the government telling you the truth ( hope im makin sense here )

An example of this would be acell , its been trialed for over 2 years now , yet no Dr or Clinic have provided solid photographic evidence that it is beneficial to healing or transplants , however are quite happy to charge extra for it , slowly I suspect it is being kicked into the long grass , as the " behind the scenes " info is probably negative , however the point is do the people in the know have a moral obligation to share what they know with the rest of us ?? I think this raises more questions than it answers , my view is to speak to as many patients as possible before making any decisions

Another point could be industry insiders patient reps etc knowing which Drs use legal disclaimers or pay unhappy patients off to stop them sharing there results online , or Drs threatening patients with lawsuits , I think this is whats meant by " behind the scenes ".. then again i may be wrong and hopefully someone will correct me

I dont think this is a stupid post at all , I believe this to be good healthy debate which is what the forums are for !

hope this helps

ejj

EJJ you are hitting on part of what I am referring to. Spencer made reference to an encounter with a doctor in Las Vegas but he doesn’t mention the doctor’s name, why? This is only one example of many of the secrecy that is often a part of this industry. It’s the fear of speaking the truth or when the truth is spoken it’s done in such a way that one has to cover their ass to the extreme. The Las Vegas doctor referred to I will guess might be Puig but I’m not sure and I’m not saying that it was for certain but it might be, but I could be completely wrong. You see that is how it works. And yes Puig butchered me when I was 23 even though it has nothing to do with this conversation but I can say it with comfort because I know it to be a fact as I was in the room so I don’t have to dance around the issue.

Those in the business need to dance around issues because this is how they make their living and they do it out of fear.

The repair patient that Spencer was referring to later in the show was me although he didn’t want to say my name. He was quite comfortable the previous show with saying my name but I suppose my recent postings maybe hit a nerve for someone in the industry. All I can say is just debate my points as I make them in postings. I’m not trying to create chaos but as a poster I find it insulting that someone would try and discredit me or minimize what I have to say. You don’t know me and you have no idea what I know. If you think I am trying to hurt someone you are mistaken. Does it bother me that this all seems to be a big game for those in the industry, yes.

If I write something out of line let me know but all my recent postings have been factual. If someone believes body/beard hair looks odd 100% of the time than you obviously have not view the proof when perfromed by skilled hands. If you believe larger punches are okay with fue than you have not viewed the evidence showing something different. If what I have written about reccommended lists is a lie please show me where what I have stated is not factual.

Roger you don’t understand my posting as you don’t understand the industry. This is not meant to insult you but to simply explain why you have no idea of what I’m even talking about.

As you guys know I’m probably one of the biggest fans of The Bald Truth and have been listening for many years. Spencer Kobren does not pull any punches. He names names and is the only one who ever has. I don’t know what your problem is Topcat, but just because you scream loader does not make you right. I heard the show last night, I agree with Roger, you are just being ultra paranoid and are now making excuses for your rants because you’ve been outed as a fool.

Inactive

Ok i make it short, i think that my persona created more buzz in the industry then others. At least i was called psycho.

But guess what i was right all along with Gho and possible HM treatments and thats what is going on behind the scenes.

Drs desperately try to get as much money as they can in the next two years or so and thats it.

Btw we will see a lot of clinics die out this and next year believe me.

Topcat you dance around the issues by not clearly saying whats going on, you are like IronMan.

Do it like me straight and direct to the point and BAM here we ****ing go

Attacking and name calling is how the industry operates. I have seen it over the years as most of the dozens and dozens of valuable posters that speak the truth have left the various forums as at some point it all becomes a waste of time. This is not good for prospective patients as all they are left with are those that work in the industry.

When put in perspective and compared to really important issues in the world the deception that goes on in the world of hair transplantation is very insignificant. I know this but it is still a personal issue for me.

RD I was referred to as a rapist by one clinic cheerleader and I was told that scarred patients that complained were simply hair grifters. It was explained to me that patients went around extorting free work from clinics with the threat of making false complaints on the internet. I guess the pictures of their scarring were not real so we are suppose to believe that. These are the real pyschos but they would have you believe it is the posters that call it out that are the pyschos.

Don’t worry Topcat, I’m not insulted because nobody knows what you are talking about anyway. You are ranting about stuff that has not even been mentioned on this thread. I once knew a guy who thought actors were talking directly to him from the television, remind you of anyone? Even if it were true, who cares if Spencer was referring to you? What did he say that was so bad? I heard him say that people need to be careful of who they get their information from and that there are many people on the forums who make it like they are experts when they are not. Seems like good advice. You want everyone to drink your cool aid and just because we don’t you get your panties in a uproar.
    All hail KING TOPCAT, Royal King of THE FORUMS