+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Does anyone know how infrared light massagers compare to laser ? I asked in another thread but no one seems to know. I think the difference has something to do with the light spectrum emited by laser/infrared, this is measured in nm.. If infrared light has any benefits, and beeing much cheaper than 500$+ laser combs.. I'd rather try infrared if it has any potential for hair growth..

rodio, try your best to not worry about it. Worrying about it can make it worse. You were only treating your loss for two weeks. Do you have the strength to start treatment back up and ride out the shed? Try thinking of it this way; whether you treat your hair loss or not, your hair is going to shed out. However if you are treating your hair loss, the shedding will stop eventually and your hair will grow back a little thicker than it was before. I know it's hard. Trust me I know. I am female yet I was able to ride it out.

Lets try to draw your attention away from the shedding. Tell me where you are on this chart.

Thank you Tracy C. Life is too short to get stressed too much. I prefer seeing loosing my hair slowly within years instead of seeing myself getting bald in weeks, it is just too much for me. I am loosing slowly may hair for the last 10 years, I am between 3V and 4 with a better frontline. Yesterday was the 5th and last time I used my lasercomb and today I have decided to stop the treatment. I already worry about the shed hair which I am hoping to receive them back. Can someone please provide information? When my shedding will stop even I used lasercomb 5 times(2 weeks) and will my shed hair grow back in which condition? I feel my scalp is sensitive and I feel a bit pain at the root of hairs so it seems like there is still some progress going on.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rodio View Post
    I am between 3V and 4 with a better frontline.
    You are treatable. If you can find the strength to stick with treatment long enough to see benefit, you will probably have a good outcome. Whatever you choose to do I wish you the best.

Thank you, I have no strength. Since the shedding has started, I cannot sleep anymore and I think stress is also not good during this treatment. I want to enjoy my life and think of other things which make me happy. If I will be bald slowly, ok, I accept it. Did anyone stop the treatment at an early stage but when the shedding has started? What are your thoughts? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Whatever you choose to do I wish you the best.
    I wish you all the best too, thank you.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rodio View Post
    Thank you, I have no strength. Since the shedding has started, I cannot sleep anymore and I think stress is also not good during this treatment. I want to enjoy my life and think of other things which make me happy. If I will be bald slowly, ok, I accept it. Did anyone stop the treatment at an early stage but when the shedding has started? What are your thoughts? Thank you.
    Call me hopeful, or positive, but I truly sense this device is helping the texture of my hair. I had a very mild patch of psoriasis on my scalp. Ive tried every damn cream, and steroidal medication offered. My patch is getting smaller and seems to be healing. If this is a placebo effect, I'll gladly except it. "You must remember with positive thoughts come positive results".
    Im not saying that Ive grown any new hair. Im just stating my instincts believe this might be a very good option for me. By the way Im a NW2, at 34. I haven't hit NW2A quite yet! I know you are stressing, but give it a shot, try to start at 5 minutes for each treatment, maybe your are just very photosensitive to light??? Just a thought! Maybe 10 and 15 minutes is too strong for you. Once again just a thought!!!
    Best wishes
    Stylus187

1- If I stop the treatment after 5 times usage and if the shedding has already started, will the shedding continue or stop at a moment?
    2- Will I receive my shed hair and if yes, in which condition?

I don't think I am the only one who has stopped it at this stage.
    Thank you.

Hi rodio,

You have not treated your hair long enough for anything to make a difference. I don't know why you started shedding so soon. Maybe you should go see a doctor - and take that MC2 stuff with you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Hi rodio,

You have not treated your hair long enough for anything to make a difference. I don't know why you started shedding so soon. Maybe you should go see a doctor - and take that MC2 stuff with you.
    I though the exact same thing?? " the brain play some lousy tricks on our "own reality" sometimes!! Rodio, Im def not a DR, or even as knowledgeable as a lot of board member here in this community!! I see it this way... Lets be real... If you def believe you are going to bald< give this a shot!!! Another thing I noticed, what exactly is this mc2 med or solution? that could be the guilty party in your shedding!! Once again, I'm just shooting in the dark!! When I notice some shedding I will def post, as of now, I cant say that I am shedding! The placebo effect is sometimes just as good as the meds< yes, what I just said is absolutely correct!
    Dr. Charles gave you in my opinion the best possible advise. Try one treatment at at time! Good luck, my friend!!!
    Stylus187