Dr Rahal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doinmyheadin
    • Nov 2010

Thats up to you if you dont want to use propecia. I know for a fact Dr Rahal will recommend you use it. He wont make you use it but will recommend it. Also you can use Proscar and cut it into Four pieces. Cost you SFA and you can get a prescription from your local GP or talk to Specs about how to get it in the UK. Depending on your hairloss have you read up about Replical etc in the Future/cutting edge treatments in this forum? If it works, some say they will know by April it may be an advantage to not of had surgery to your scalp leaving scar tissue? Anyways good luck all the best

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

Originally posted by doinmyheadin
      If it works, some say they will know by April it may be an advantage to not of had surgery to your scalp leaving scar tissue? Anyways good luck all the best
      I'd say there's a strong possibility that it won't work as well in transplanted areas unfortunately.

Comment

• sausage
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
        I'd say there's a strong possibility that it won't work as well in transplanted areas unfortunately.
        I don't think it will work at all, and talk is that they are going to be testing up until 2013 anyway.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
          • May 2011

Originally posted by sausage
          I don't think it will work at all, and talk is that they are going to be testing up until 2013 anyway.
          Well if they don't get some kind of results then stem cells are simply not going to work at all for hairloss. That could mean there will never be a cure for those that are bald. I guess it is a possibility.

I know some of the initial optimism with stem cells for some problems has waned somewhat. Geron pulled that spinal cord injury trial. They thought it would be the silver bullet but the efficacy was nigh on useless from what I've heard. However a Chinese hospital has shown it takes years and numerous treatments to slowly regain some function.

Back to hairloss, maybe the cellular treatments won't be what we're hoping for but if they could even put a permanent freeze on hairloss rather than regrowing hair it could still be very useful for many and better than current treatments, particularly for those that have not even started to bald.
          Last edited by Follicle Death Row; 01-10-2012, 02:59 AM. Reason: Typos

Comment

• doinmyheadin
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
            Back to hairloss, maybe the cellular treatments won't be what we're hoping for but if they could even put a permanent freeze on hairloss rather than regrowing hair it could still be very useful for many and better than current treatments, particularly for those that have not even started to bald.
            I agree with you that would probably be a minimum. I am holding hope like many. But they must be on to something all 3 companies otherwise they wouldnt have the kind of money being invested into them.

Comment

Working...