+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Woah!

If true . That would be very revealing. I'd say that would constitute false advertising. So what, which , if either are you using? If I could have anticipated this, I would have stocked up on the PIS 15%. I saw that a bottle of that stuff on Amazon is now running close to $300! I would not have sold it for that. I would have kept it to use it to get me through the next few months to see if it was of any value. I am a better person that that.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldMike View Post
    Then why does Rogaine report the statistical results of the 15% solution in their commercials as a market campaign for their over priced 5% solution?
    That is a pretty serious accusation. Can you back that up with legitimate and verifiable sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    That is a pretty serious accusation. Can you back that up with legitimate and verifiable sources?
    I understand it is, and the false advertising issue I recall was the first thing that popped into my mind while reading the study. As I stated before when I find the article I will post it, until then take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    If true . That would be very revealing. I'd say that would constitute false advertising. So what, which , if either are you using? If I could have anticipated this, I would have stocked up on the PIS 15%. I saw that a bottle of that stuff on Amazon is now running close to $300! I would not have sold it for that. I would have kept it to use it to get me through the next few months to see if it was of any value. I am a better person that that.
    I started with 15% from Perfect Image LLC, then tried PHP LLC (No PG), then finally Ideal Image Solutions LLC with the intent on ordering 3-6 months worth of the product I liked the best. I also didn't know the FDA was putting the AX down on these so when I went to place my larger order (Ideal Image Solutions was my choice, PHP was the worst) I was surprised when I couldn't.

I use a generic 5% solution in the morning both vertex and crown and the 15% solution before bed and 15% 2x a day on days I won't be going out. I also use a very light hair product (I have curly frizzy hair) that uses the same chemical solvents as the generic 5% so I also add some (a lot) to that.

Default Could Not Have Come At A Worse Time

If you ask me. And I had no idea that selling the high octane version was illegal. I gues I will get my old self some 5% and see how that goes. I have less than a half a bottle of the 15% left. How is the 5% working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    If you ask me. And I had no idea that selling the high octane version was illegal. I gues I will get my old self some 5% and see how that goes. I have less than a half a bottle of the 15% left. How is the 5% working for you?
    Still doing 5% in the morning and 15% at night. I can defiantly see new hair growth in my hair line, hair looks thinker and I see less of it falling out in the shower, and I have been told that I have new hairs on the vertex of my scalp. So I would say pretty well. Don't get scared or discouraged if your hair starts to fall out more at first, mine did then stopped and then I started to see new hairs. And let me know if you find someone selling 15% online!

Default I am

Treating my hairline as well. I have spent hours over the past few days looking for the 15% solution . All I have been able to find is outdated information about products that are no longer available. I will keep looking and will let you know if I find anything. I am hoping that eventually somebody fills the void.

Looks like Minoxidil Max is fully back. I ordered from them recently. I received my order in 10 days, which is not bad at all for an international order.
    Last edited by badhair; 05-29-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: error

Default Min Max

Where did you get it? I have not heard of that brand of 15% soulotion before.

The last thing I knew was that ************ was supplying to all but the USA. Just order through their website.