+ Reply to Thread

Default How bald will i go. PICS

Hi i'm new here and need some advice. Ive been doing Alot of research and i am considering a fue hair transplant but the thing is i'm only 23. I'd like to be able to have a rough idea as to how bald i will go. I have a tuft of hair at the front and alot of thinning just behind it. the back of my head hasnt thinned one bit. jus the front and behind it. wat yous think..

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/...SC0002jfrd.jpg

Push the previous button for more pics. there is 8 of them

Quote Originally Posted by hategoingbald View Post
    Hi i'm new here and need some advice. Ive been doing Alot of research and i am considering a fue hair transplant but the thing is i'm only 23. I'd like to be able to have a rough idea as to how bald i will go. I have a tuft of hair at the front and alot of thinning just behind it. the back of my head hasnt thinned one bit. jus the front and behind it. wat yous think..

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/...SC0002jfrd.jpg

Push the previous button for more pics. there is 8 of them

102 views no replys. BUMP

102 views no replys. BUMP
    No one can answer your question. Look to your male relatives on both sides of your family. That is the closest thing to a crystal you are going to get.

If you are concerned about hair loss, you are in the right place. You look treatable without surgery to me. You are young so your hair loss is probably relatively recent. Since your hair loss is relatively recent, you are more likely to respond well to treatment. I think you would do well on the "Big 3" and low level laser therapy. What are your goals?

Why would you want a HT afte buzzing your head
    Just keep it that short
    It looks good on you
    Don't do something that you might regret later on , as you most probably will never be able to buzz it that short if you get a HT

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    No one can answer your question. Look to your male relatives on both sides of your family. That is the closest thing to a crystal you are going to get.

If you are concerned about hair loss, you are in the right place. You look treatable without surgery to me. You are young so your hair loss is probably relatively recent. Since your hair loss is relatively recent, you are more likely to respond well to treatment. I think you would do well on the "Big 3" and low level laser therapy. What are your goals?
    I'm currently using spiro cream an nizoral and revivigen shampoo. Tried finasteride and felt shit. tried rogaine and did nothing. also using zinc b6 fish oil and multi vit. My mother has five brothers and 3 of them has full heads of hair in their 50's but 2 is bald. My father and his brothers have more hair than i do but just drive ins thats all. No crown loss. Its confusing. I just tought someone would be able to see what way my hairloss is going. My goals are just to join the island with the rest of my hair. What about the hair tattoo thing. Any toughts on that

O.K., some things you need to know... Keep in mind that the name of this forum is "The Bald Truth". If you want the truth, this is where you need to be.

The only medications proven to work to treat hereditary hair loss are Propecia (or generic Finasteride) and Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil). Spironolactone is known to work for some women - but for men? I am not so sure about that.

I am concerned that you are willing to use Spironolactone but not Finasteride. Males should not use Spironolactone. The chances of experiencing sexual side effects from Finasteride are very small. The chances of experiencing sexual side effects from Spironolactone are ginormous.

Revivigen shampoo does absolutely nothing to treat hair loss. Not a thing. It's just an over priced bottle of empty promises. Nothing more. Nizoral on the other hand is a good adjunct treatment - but only as an adjunct. I hope you know to only use Nizoral once or twice per week - and not more often than that. Nizoral is a great medicated shampoo that helps a lot of people - but over using Nizoral can make hair loss worsen.

The supplements you are taking do absolutely nothing to treat hereditary hair loss. Even there helpfulness is questionable.

My goals are just to join the island with the rest of my hair.
    Your best chance of achieving that goal is the "Big 3" and low level laser therapy. Like it or not, that is the truth.

What about the hair tattoo thing. Any toughts on that
    If you have not spent at least 12 full months trying treat your hair loss with proven treatments, you have not actually tried. I think you should spend a couple of years treating your hair loss with legitimate proven treatments before thinking about something like that. Personally, I would not do it. I am concerned that it might do more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    O.K., some things you need to know... Keep in mind that the name of this forum is "The Bald Truth". If you want the truth, this is where you need to be.

The only medications proven to work to treat hereditary hair loss are Propecia (or generic Finasteride) and Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil). Spironolactone is known to work for some women - but for men? I am not so sure about that.

I am concerned that you are willing to use Spironolactone but not Finasteride. Males should not use Spironolactone. The chances of experiencing sexual side effects from Finasteride are very small. The chances of experiencing sexual side effects from Spironolactone are ginormous.

Revivigen shampoo does absolutely nothing to treat hair loss. Not a thing. It's just an over priced bottle of empty promises. Nothing more. Nizoral on the other hand is a good adjunct treatment - but only as an adjunct. I hope you know to only use Nizoral once or twice per week - and not more often than that. Nizoral is a great medicated shampoo that helps a lot of people - but over using Nizoral can make hair loss worsen.

The supplements you are taking do absolutely nothing to treat hereditary hair loss. Even there helpfulness is questionable.

Your best chance of achieving that goal is the "Big 3" and low level laser therapy. Like it or not, that is the truth.

If you have not spent at least 12 full months trying treat your hair loss with proven treatments, you have not actually tried. I think you should spend a couple of years treating your hair loss with legitimate proven treatments before thinking about something like that. Personally, I would not do it. I am concerned that it might do more harm than good.
    I'm using topical spiro and heard its not the same as using orally. THe problem with finasteride is that i already have a little chest fat even though the rest of me is fairly lean. Finasteride is supposed to cause chest fat so as i'm already prone to storing fat on my chest is think fina will make it alot worse than wat it is now. I tried rogaine for over a year and all it done was dried out my hair. I honestly dont care if i jus had deep drive ins but it bother me now that my crown is started to thin.

I'm using topical spiro and heard its not the same as using orally.
    You need to get yourself to a doctor and talk him (or her) about it. You are not getteing the best information "researching" this subject on your own.

I tried rogaine for over a year and all it done was dried out my hair.
    You are not supposed to put it in your hair. You are supposed to massage it into your scalp.

I honestly dont care if i jus had deep drive ins but it bother me now that my crown is started to thin.
    I don't know what you mean by "drive ins" but you now have the truth about treating hair loss. You do with it whatever you want.