+ Reply to Thread

Default Transplant + pigmentation

I'll get straight to the point....

I'm nearly 29 years old. NW4. No doubt Im heading towards NW6.

I have always kept my hair short, and always will. By short I mean, Grade 0 to 1.

My battle plan.....

Restore my hairline with 1600 grafts from Dr Gho (Please please please I dont want a gho debate). Im choosing him because of scarring being a lesser issue. very important given my short hair style.

I then intend to add to the work with treatment with scalp pigmentation with a certain clinic in London which seems to be leading the way in this procedure...(cant post the link).

This is too add density. I then plan to have another transplant and touch up with scalp pigments.

What are your thoughts? I know one guy who had scalp pigments from this place and it looks amazing. Blends very nicely with existing hair.

Does scalp pigments effect future hair transplants? And how will it effect future treatments such as Histogen and Replicell????

I don't have any previous personal experience with this, but from my several months of lurking this and similar forums, you should stay well away from any treatment centre in London or the UK. They are meant to be the worst in the world.

it would be the pigmentation in London (which has one of the best clinics around). Hair transplant will be abroad, or maybe when gho visits london.

Whatever action you take, you need to consider medical management and how you will be address the ongoing issue of avoiding future loss!

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    I'll get straight to the point....

I'm nearly 29 years old. NW4. No doubt Im heading towards NW6.

I have always kept my hair short, and always will. By short I mean, Grade 0 to 1.

My battle plan.....

Restore my hairline with 1600 grafts from Dr Gho (Please please please I dont want a gho debate). Im choosing him because of scarring being a lesser issue. very important given my short hair style.

I then intend to add to the work with treatment with scalp pigmentation with a certain clinic in London which seems to be leading the way in this procedure...(cant post the link).

This is too add density. I then plan to have another transplant and touch up with scalp pigments.

What are your thoughts? I know one guy who had scalp pigments from this place and it looks amazing. Blends very nicely with existing hair.

Does scalp pigments effect future hair transplants? And how will it effect future treatments such as Histogen and Replicell????
    By "scalp pigmentation," do you mean scalp tattooing? If so, I think you should be careful, as the color may not be right for you, after a few years (not only with age, but in case you ever decide to dye your hair another color).