+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nature View Post
    Hello everbody....well i'm also 19 years old and i'm very interested for HST ...i'm probably going to done it in 2014,15,..Money isn't a problem...if there is need for 10 procedures ..no problem...But i read somwhere that at hasci told someone that best results they can get are like joling's.If other clinic could extract 6000+ grafts then way Gho don't want to do more than 3 procedures for the front part.I now it's dangerous to have HT before 25 years but with hair regenration you could go every year for procedure to follow up your hair loos...I always like my hair and now i'm basically losing my attractivnes...i have high cheekbones and strong jawline ...and most of the women find me very attractive...but now my forehead is getting bigger and i have really bad headshape...right now it isn't that bad(NW2)...and i have hairstyle that put my hair on my forehead ...like bieber but i have it only because i need it...in normal conditions i woudn't have it...my hair loos will probably end at nw5 becouse my grandpha is nw5 and his temples and some part of vertex are compleatly bald but on other aga possibly affected parts of head .his hair is diffused.i hope that some of upcoming treatments will come in next 5 years ...it isn't importatnt to me who will be first but i think that they will be great thing for adding more density for transpanted hairs and on diffused parts of head...
    Few questions ..to you think that Gho would let me in future to have procedure every year until i reach the level that will satisfied me(as i said money isn't problem), probably to nw1 ..1,5 ...probably 2-3 maybe 4 procedurs of 2000 or more grafts for front and for vertex i'm planning to use minoxdil and hold that hair as long as possible and in future add nano fibres or to have ht plus fibre...but the main point is that my front and temples need to be fixed really well...??
    after HT would loner hair give better results...because i see spencer have some sort of hairstyle that i liked have in future but right temple must have much more hair...so is t better to have longer hair after HT??
    So,this is all and sorry for my long post and bad english but i need to hear what other people think about my situation and possible future treatments.
    joling had 2 or 3 large strip surgeries that failed..before going for hst...this exhausted much of his donor hair.... thusly he could have had better results had hst been available to him sooner

p.s.- sign the petition below to prove to surgeons there is high demand for HST

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...7672#post47672

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    p.s.- sign the petition below to prove to surgeons there is high demand for HST
    Do you actually think other doctors do not know people want something like this?

Do you actually think other doctors do not want to be able to offer something like this?

Here is a cold slap of reality for you. If the proof of efficacy were solid and consistent enough for the possible benefits to outweigh the very high risk of destroying donor follicular units, other doctors would be offering something like this. Dr. Gho has not proven the possible benefits outweigh the risks of destroying donor follicular units. Until he does, this whole HST thing is little more than a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Do you actually think other doctors do not know people want something like this?

Do you actually think other doctors do not want to be able to offer something like this?

Here is a cold slap of reality for you. If the proof of efficacy were solid and consistent enough for the possible benefits to outweigh the very high risk of destroying donor follicular units, other doctors would be offering something like this. Dr. Gho has not proven the possible benefits outweigh the risks of destroying donor follicular units. Until he does, this whole HST thing is little more than a sham.
    do you actually think? do you actually think? do you actually think? ya bitch I do.

Gho shows that he consistently can do this without destroying follicles. In his last paper, had you read it, you'd have noticed some statistics that said he had multiple 100% success rates in the majority of the ten people he tested.

Do you actually think? do you actually think? do you actually think he's lying? and that a famous dermatology journal published his work? Do you really think Gerald Jolings 2 HST procedures, from a scalp that was previously deemed "too over harvested to continue" would be able to do what he did without regeneration being "beneficial" enough.

look at GC's results-- the "destroyed" grafts all came in great, and we have pictures of hairs sprouting from the donor extraction points... what more can you ask for tracey? now you want to know how well it works? Apparently, if you look at german celebs, peer reviewed journals, and forum user photos--- apparently it works pretty damn good. Wake up lady.

there is more proof for Gho than against him-- Fact.

now sign the damn petition--->
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/f...ion/signatures

(I apologize for using the B-word, but you were being very condescending while at the same time being very uninformed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post

Look up the history of FUE, or of television.

RCA had a television ready to go in the 1930s. However, they were still selling thousands of radios.... so guess what they did? They avoided offering TVs until the demand for radios was exhausted. Then we saw TVs finally start to take hold in the 1940s. Sound familiar?

**** TVs weren't being offered, but that doesn't mean they weren't superior, or that they didn't work. ****

Now, if we had an online petition back then that stated: "The below list of people refuse to buy a radio (FUE), but were it available, would purchase a TV (HST) set in the next year"

Then, we'd probably have seen TV sets (HST) come around before the 1940s (2015)

Now, Trace, take my hand and lets unite...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/f...ion/signatures

Your posts are vulgar and pathetic.

Why is it that all Gho supporters come off as pyschopaths?

Aside from being slightly rude, he does make good points. Gho's technique has yet to be disproved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

All of them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

'cause we're all f*cking nuts

tracey was being rude (ex. "do you really think?" "Here is a cold slap of reality for you."), while at the same time spreading misinformation. Sorry for correcting her. I suppose I didn't have to mention she was acting bitchy, but I did, because she was.

I didn't think my post warranted a "cold slap of reality" or patronizing "do you really think" questions. Especially when she obviously hasn't looked into HST (or economics) enough to make the outrageous claims she makes about it... all the time.

anyway, if you can invalidate my argument, then please do.

or you can call me a "psychopath"-- your choice

I wouldn't call your post vulgar, but it's definitely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    All of them?
    Sorry, not all of them. But quite a few (pretty obvious who they are) in these boards and over at the other forums as well.

dude... alchemist...

all i did was answer some guys question about gho, and post a link to the petition somebody started... Tracey is the one that answered basically asking if I was "actually" stupid enough to believe [fill in the blank about gho]. Then preceded to "slap" me in the "face" with "cold" "reality".... which consisted of her uninformed opinions which happened to be false

you can't even rebute an argument. all you can do is mention how im a "psychopath". Some people may consider that an argument, but most people consider that you talking out of your ass.

its funny that you (alchemist) back Tracey, and you both happen to talk out of your arses