+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nrj View Post
    well, i'd say my hair is still pretty thick and the hair loss has almost stopped after a week on minoxidil (weird) my hairline hasnt receeded much at all but the shed in the showers has scared the bejeezus out of me. Do you mind checking back in a few days when my iphone is fixed (to take pics) so you can check out the hairline pics?

im 19 but as far as i can remember all the way up till the day i visited belgravia i had treated my hair terribly, i'm visiting gho next week, hopefully he can clear this up which wont require me to upload pics.

how comes you still surf this forum? are you mpb free ? and how long did you take minox for?
    My hairline matured from about 23-24, no idea if it is MPB or what:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...newpost&t=7256

Suspect it is just a perfect mature hairline. I surf this forum because I am just really interested in hair cloning. If it comes out in the next few years, I will try and restore my hairline to a juvenile hairline.

Didn't take minox for very long - 2 applications then stopped.

By the way it is normal to lose hair in the shower. I lose 20 strands all the time.

oO, i'd have to say my hair line looks very similar lol, except mine is just thin all round, although after 2 weeks on regaine and using a good shampoo it looks a lot thicker, i'd say im losing less then 20 hairs atm.

1 side note, both sides of my family have thin hair ( i dont really care if its thin just that it doesnt go), even the women in my family have thin hair, my hair is probably thicker than my sisters. my mums side has a couple of bald men but everyone from my dads side has full heads of hair which are also very thin.

i just want out of this mpb train lol ! lets hope the cures/treatments come out in the next 2 years, just incase .

Btw your hair line looks really good and if its just a maturing hairline it looks better as it gives your face length and looks more masculine, hope you dont have mpb or any more recession !

Quote Originally Posted by nrj View Post
    oO, i'd have to say my hair line looks very similar lol, except mine is just thin all round, although after 2 weeks on regaine and using a good shampoo it looks a lot thicker, i'd say im losing less then 20 hairs atm.

1 side note, both sides of my family have thin hair ( i dont really care if its thin just that it doesnt go), even the women in my family have thin hair, my hair is probably thicker than my sisters. my mums side has a couple of bald men but everyone from my dads side has full heads of hair which are also very thin.

i just want out of this mpb train lol ! lets hope the cures/treatments come out in the next 2 years, just incase .

Btw your hair line looks really good and if its just a maturing hairline it looks better as it gives your face length and looks more masculine, hope you dont have mpb or any more recession !
    Can I see a pic of your hairline?

Yeah from the sounds of it, I think you've inherited the thin hair. Don't have a lot of thinning hair in my family, luckily. And thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    By the way it is normal to lose hair in the shower. I lose 20 strands all the time.
    It is normal to shed up to 100 hairs per day. Some days you may shed more, other days you may shed less.

Hello everbody....well i'm also 19 years old and i'm very interested for HST ...i'm probably going to done it in 2014,15,..Money isn't a problem...if there is need for 10 procedures ..no problem...But i read somwhere that at hasci told someone that best results they can get are like joling's.If other clinic could extract 6000+ grafts then way Gho don't want to do more than 3 procedures for the front part.I now it's dangerous to have HT before 25 years but with hair regenration you could go every year for procedure to follow up your hair loos...I always like my hair and now i'm basically losing my attractivnes...i have high cheekbones and strong jawline ...and most of the women find me very attractive...but now my forehead is getting bigger and i have really bad headshape...right now it isn't that bad(NW2)...and i have hairstyle that put my hair on my forehead ...like bieber but i have it only because i need it...in normal conditions i woudn't have it...my hair loos will probably end at nw5 becouse my grandpha is nw5 and his temples and some part of vertex are compleatly bald but on other aga possibly affected parts of head .his hair is diffused.i hope that some of upcoming treatments will come in next 5 years ...it isn't importatnt to me who will be first but i think that they will be great thing for adding more density for transpanted hairs and on diffused parts of head...
    Few questions ..to you think that Gho would let me in future to have procedure every year until i reach the level that will satisfied me(as i said money isn't problem), probably to nw1 ..1,5 ...probably 2-3 maybe 4 procedurs of 2000 or more grafts for front and for vertex i'm planning to use minoxdil and hold that hair as long as possible and in future add nano fibres or to have ht plus fibre...but the main point is that my front and temples need to be fixed really well...??
    after HT would loner hair give better results...because i see spencer have some sort of hairstyle that i liked have in future but right temple must have much more hair...so is t better to have longer hair after HT??
    So,this is all and sorry for my long post and bad english but i need to hear what other people think about my situation and possible future treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by nature View Post
    Few questions ..to you think that Gho would let me in future to have procedure every year until i reach the level that will satisfied me(as i said money isn't problem), probably to nw1 ..1,5 ...probably 2-3 maybe 4 procedurs of 2000 or more grafts for front and for vertex i'm planning to use minoxdil and hold that hair as long as possible and in future add nano fibres or to have ht plus fibre...but the main point is that my front and temples need to be fixed really well...??
    Probably yes, but actually only Gho can answer that question. I don't want to get too personal, but how could 10 procedures not be a financial problem for a 19y old guy?

Hello, i am also 25 years old and have an agressive hair loss... i am NW5/6. I will have the procedure with Gho in May. I hope he can extract at least 1800 grafts.
    My plan is go to HASCI between 9 months and do at least 4 or 5 procedures.
    I think that with 7000/ 8000 grafts and with the possibility of a buzz cut is ideal.
    You must think that with any other surgeon you will never can buzz your hair...
    I am thinking in the future, bcs i am very young.
    Thanks

Damian

@krewel ...trust me i have money, hair is only problem
    right now i have hair that satisfied me,but each day it's harder to style my hair.I hope that i could start my regenration...

@damiel ...i wish you all best with your hair regenration proces...
    buzz cut is ok ...but i have bad headshape and i need longer hair that i could style my hair from right to left side...if you understand what i mean...so hair should be longer then min. 4 or more cm ...
    is there a problem of styling transplanted hairs??

Hi Nature,

It depends on the skill and artistic talents of the surgeon.

Take care,

Tracy

@krewel ...trust me i have money, hair is only problem
    right now i have hair that satisfied me,but each day it's harder to style my hair.I hope that i could start my regenration...

@damiel ...i wish you all best with your hair regenration proces...
    buzz cut is ok ...but i have bad headshape and i need longer hair that i could style my hair from right to left side...if you understand what i mean...so hair should be longer then min. 4 or more cm ...
    if you have money, than your hair is not gonna be a problem, try and pressure gho to operate on you if your sure you have MPB, as it will save you a years of looking bald, i may try and do this in the next consultation to fix my hairline, the thing is im not sure if i have mpb yet, i apparently have stress hair loss and am waiting for the hairs to come back, (3-6) months and my hair is looking very thin atm.

since you believe in this procedure like me, if you have enough money then you shouldnt really worry too much. i hope your aware of the prices thought 2000 grafts = around 7700 euros (i forget) but its in the 7000 euros bracket, so 10 procedures is 70,000 euros, but i think with 10 procedures you will have denser hair than people without mpb.