+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Taiwanguy View Post
    Could stress be causing this thinning?
    I've already answer that question. Yes stress can cause hair loss. You need to learn to get your anxiety under control.

I really don't want to start using rogaine or anything like that but i also heard that the earlier the better.
    I don't think you need Rogaine. Did I mention you need to get your anxiety under control?

point blank based on those pics do you think i am suffering from MPB?
    It doesn't look like it to me. All I see is what looks like normal thinning that is normal to happen as we age. This normal thinning happens even without baldness. BTW, have I mentioned you need to get your anxiety under control?

Thanks for all your replies. It means so much to me. Just one more question. How come all three derms recommended rogaine etc. One even said I had 3-5 years before i had a huge bald patch......
    I just don't know what to think.....And trust me i am trying to get my anxiety under control... it is easier said than done.... I wish I could..
    but in all thanks for your help you are truly a good person.... thank you for your time patience and just everything

You can use available product out in the market. Hope that helps. Beware of fake ones.

Thanks for all your replies. It means so much to me. Just one more question. How come all three derms recommended rogaine etc. One even said I had 3-5 years before i had a huge bald patch......
    I just don't know what to think.....And trust me i am trying to get my anxiety under control... it is easier said than done.... I wish I could..
    but in all thanks for your help you are truly a good person.... thank you for your time patience and just everything
    We are looking forward from you taiwanguy. I hope you can still stear clear from any symptoms of hair loss you are experiencing right now. Best of LUck

Just one more question. How come all three derms recommended rogaine etc.
    I have no idea. From what I can see in your photos, I don't think you need Rogaine. I do think you would benefit from using Nizoral to get that seborrhoeic dermatitis resolved. I also think you would benefit from using the laser comb. Most importantly though, you would benefit from getting your anxiety under control. You need to focus on other things to help take your mind off of this. Do the things you love to do - and do them so often that you simply don't have time to worry about this.

Thanks Tracy. Anyone else out there willing to share their opinions.... it would help me so much.
    please!!!!

here are some more pictures.... i know my anxiety is bad but i am returning home from abroad next week and i just want some peace of mind so i can relax. three doctors telling me i am going bald is killing me
    anyone please reply
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03386.jpg

Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	12881   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03390.jpg

Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	12882   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03391.jpg

Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	12883   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03395.jpg

Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	12884   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03418.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	12885   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03420.jpg

Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	12886  

by the way there is a scar in the middle of my hairline that's why it looks thinner

here are some more pictures.... i know my anxiety is bad but i am returning home from abroad next week and i just want some peace of mind so i can relax. three doctors telling me i am going bald is killing me
    anyone please reply
    Too much anxiety will surely cause you to shed hair. Just feel happy and dont think about it.

Anyone else? please!