+ Reply to Thread

Default The start of facial hair might play a role in hair loss

From my research from the time you start to lose hair, is the same time you grow facial hair/pubic hair.

I for one think pubic hair plays a role in you losing the set of hair you were born with.

Let me explain

Your "new" to your body hair might be taking those essentials your head hair needs to stay healthy and well on your head

It might be hogging all the necessities you need to maintain your hair. Just think about it

If the reason you're going bald is DHT clogging the ends on the pores on top of your head. It might be because whatever our bodys produce to keep a set of hair, is running dry by the time it reaches your head.

It sounds funny but it might play a big role in MPB

I for one think these hair growing company's are suppressing information to make money

Just think of it as big pharma

Our bodys obviously produce hormones for hair growth and that hormone is being withheld from us

So that same "hormone" for people who are sensitive to DHT, is running thin by the time it reaches your head

You might say well some men don't grow facial hair, that is true. But when you go through puberty your body goes through changes and well obviously the TOP of your body. Your head is lacking nutrients it needs to keep your hair

Just something to think about

You are reaching.

The same hormone (DHT) that triggers scalp hair loss also triggers facial and body hair to start growing thicker. Facial hair follicles and body hair follicles are not the same as scalp hair follicles and they react to DHT in the opposite way that scalp hair follicles react to DHT.

There is another difference. Once facial hair follicles and body hair follicles are triggered into action, they are very hard to kill. Just ask any woman who has had to suffer through electrolysis. Just the opposite is true for scalp hair follicles. Once scalp hair follicles have been damaged by DHT, they are very hard to repair.

This is true ive started to get facil hair, very thick facil hair since last year and guess when i started to lose hair lol.

Doesn't apply to me. I got the body hair of an orangutan long before I started losing my scalp hair

And stop with the conspiracy theory non sense. A baldness cure is money, and any big pharma would love to get it. Why did suddenly all Merck competitors started to plot against baldies?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    And stop with the conspiracy theory non sense. A baldness cure is money, and any big pharma would love to get it. Why did suddenly all Merck competitors started to plot against baldies?
    I disagree. A balding treatment is money, there is no money in a cure for big pharma, aside from its initial sales. Pharma absolutely prefers treatments which require continual use and, as a result, continual sales.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I disagree. A balding treatment is money, there is no money in a cure for big pharma, aside from its initial sales. Pharma absolutely prefers treatments which require continual use and, as a result, continual sales.
    Since when did corporations started to worry about long term profits?

Merck is the only "big pharma" with a patented hair loss treatment. And the figures of propecia probably pale in comparison with "hair loss shampoos" from big cosmetics companies.
    I seriously don't understand the logic of many around here. Is Merck in a secret evil partnership with Pfizer in order to not release any competition?

Why did Gillette failed to stop the development of laser hair removal? Women don't buy razors anymore
    Why couldn't all the major glasses manufactures stop the development of Lasik?