Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hollywoodkid
    • Feb 2011

ATTN Hair Restoration Surgeons: IF YOU OFFER HST, THEY WILL COME

Seriously, why is no one else offering this yet? I have seen enough evidence that Gho's technique works. Maybe he can't 'multiply hairs' but he is at the very least getting 2 for 1 and regenerating donor.

I don't understand why every other doctor keeps babbling some BS about needing to see more proof. OK fine, but I've also seen proof that current methods leave Frankenstein scars. And I can prove that a well respected doctor is championing a treatment that is simply tattoos-for-hair.

For Chrissakes, even if Gho isn't regenerating at the rate he claims, it is still leaps and bounds ahead all other options. No chance in hell I'm getting an FUE or an FUT at any point in my life. But if a clinic in the US offered HST I'd get it done tomorrow. And say my donor didn't regenerate, shame on me, but worst case scenario I've gotten myself an FUE with NO SCARRING.

I don't get it. You Doctors, your logic doesn't make sense. If there is anything more than stubbornness here please enlighten me. Don't wait for proof, go out and prove it. Money is in innovation. If HST doesn't work as claimed, it is still an effective treatment no worse than what is out there right now. You can't lose.
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hollywoodkid
    Seriously, why is no one else offering this yet? I have seen enough evidence that Gho's technique works. Maybe he can't 'multiply hairs' but he is at the very least getting 2 for 1 and regenerating donor.

I don't understand why every other doctor keeps babbling some BS about needing to see more proof. OK fine, but I've also seen proof that current methods leave Frankenstein scars. And I can prove that a well respected doctor is championing a treatment that is simply tattoos-for-hair.

For Chrissakes, even if Gho isn't regenerating at the rate he claims, it is still leaps and bounds ahead all other options. No chance in hell I'm getting an FUE or an FUT at any point in my life. But if a clinic in the US offered HST I'd get it done tomorrow. And say my donor didn't regenerate, shame on me, but worst case scenario I've gotten myself an FUE with NO SCARRING.

I don't get it. You Doctors, your logic doesn't make sense. If there is anything more than stubbornness here please enlighten me. Don't wait for proof, go out and prove it. Money is in innovation. If HST doesn't work as claimed, it is still an effective treatment no worse than what is out there right now. You can't lose.
    I totally agree with you, man. I would pay anything to regrow my hair but I'm never gonna get some FUT and FUE because the results are very limited, leave permanent scarring, and don't even come close to giving you a full head of hair. I really wish a lot of these doctors would try to develop something new, more effective, and less invasive than these archaic hair transplants. You're right about the head tattooing being offered too; WTF kind of option is that? And now some of 'em are offering beard hair transplants and chest hair transplants! For God's sake, I think in today's day and age, we can do better than these limited options!!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
      Inactive
      • Jan 2011

Oh thats very simple, because there are tons of users (i call them ASSHOLES) like in the thread "is hasci for Real" who say the same Bullshit about more proof and shit.

You know what i really really hate?

I hate the fact that honest souls have to suffer because some patient sons of bitches come up with their "We need proof" stuff and give othr surgeons a reason to say the same.

Thank those patients/users first, they are the real assholes

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by hollywoodkid

I second this.

who else agrees? lets make this the official petition

+1

Comment

• CVAZBAR
          • Dec 2010

This would be great.

Comment

• Reece
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
            Oh thats very simple, because there are tons of users (i call them ASSHOLES) like in the thread "is hasci for Real" who say the same Bullshit about more proof and shit.

You know what i really really hate?

I hate the fact that honest souls have to suffer because some patient sons of bitches come up with their "We need proof" stuff and give othr surgeons a reason to say the same.

Thank those patients/users first, they are the real assholes
            Your right Dawkins. I mean what kind of educated person wouldn't travel overseas to spend 10K on a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration? I mean who in their right mind would have a similar procedure done by someone who provides documented results to all of us non-ht pros? Buyers don't really want to know what their paying for, do they?

I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith.

I think the only logical excuse for not getting a ht from Gho immediately would be because someone were saving up 3 procedures back to back to back. That way we could still call people out for not jumping on the bandwagon AND wait for more posted results without seeming like a huge hippocritical ***** for not taking our own advice.

I wonder why other ht surgeons don't share that logic?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Reece
              Your right Dawkins. I mean what kind of educated person wouldn't travel overseas to spend 10K on a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration? I mean who in their right mind would have a similar procedure done by someone who provides documented results to all of us non-ht pros? Buyers don't really want to know what their paying for, do they?

I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith.

I think the only logical excuse for not getting a ht from Gho immediately would be because someone were saving up 3 procedures back to back to back. That way we could still call people out for not jumping on the bandwagon AND wait for more posted results without seeming like a huge hippocritical ***** for not taking our own advice.

I wonder why other ht surgeons don't share that logic?

what would "prove" regeneration for you?

a picture of the scalp that shows harvest scars, and then later hair regrowing out of the scars? how about if that area of the scalp was tattooed for better identification? (see link below, bottom of page 4) -- there are also hair counts in this article, claiming up to 100% regeneration...

and if reece thinks the above photos are fake... or whatever reason he claims this is not evidence of regrowth... then we have GC (a regular old forum user) who seems to have photos of this same phenomena of hair growing out of Gho scars.... but hey reece is the king of sarcastic "logic"-- We'll leave this answer to him.

as for "two pictures of average recipient regrowth".... which? Gho's site actually has at least 16 of 20 pictures showing really good regrowth in 9 months, for patients who had under 2,300 grafts... they look good. Have you seen wesley Shneijder's regrowth? or gerlad jolings? they look on par (OR BETTER) than many US surgeons... ALSO then we have GC who has 500 of 700 grafts grown in at the 4 month mark.. thats 2 months before a normal HT would tend to grow in...

maybe we should wait until Gho puts out another peer reviewed journal article showing macro photography of hair regeneration with hair counts.... then we'll have enough evidence, right guys?

whether you think we dont have enough "evidence" (whatever you consider that to be), we should all be able to admit that Gho's procedure is superior, regrowth aside... this is because of

- no white dots
              - faster recovery
              - no frankenstein scar

Comment

• Reece
                • Aug 2011

and if reece thinks the above photos are fake... or whatever reason he claims this is not evidence of regrowth... then we have GC (a regular old forum user) who seems to have photos of this same phenomena of hair growing out of Gho scars.... but hey reece is the king of sarcastic "logic"-- We'll leave this answer to him.

whether you think we dont have enough "evidence" (whatever you consider that to be), we should all be able to admit that Gho's procedure is superior, regrowth aside... this is because of

- no white dots
                - faster recovery
                - no frankenstein scar[/QUOTE]

Alright let's change gears a bit here. I did not mean to question the potential GHO'S technique has, I just take exception to the way you pressure forum users into jumping into GHO'S chair. You come off sounding like a sales rep for the Gho practice. You just have a well educated buyer conscious audience.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                  • Jul 2011

Alright let's change gears a bit here. I did not mean to question the potential GHO'S technique has, I just take exception to the way you pressure forum users into jumping into GHO'S chair. You come off sounding like a sales rep for the Gho practice. You just have a well educated buyer conscious audience.
                  a. well i take exception to the way you pressure forum users to not "jump into Gho's chair" (see below quote). When in reality, there is more evidence than you say in your post.

"I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith."

b. I also don't feel I'm pressuring people. I'm just refuting all the people that come on here, like yourself (see below quote), and say that there is no evidence--when there is.

"a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration"

Comment

• Reece
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                    a. well i take exception to the way you pressure forum users to not "jump into Gho's chair" (see below quote). When in reality, there is more evidence than you say in your post.

"I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith."

b. I also don't feel I'm pressuring people. I'm just refuting all the people that come on here, like yourself (see below quote), and say that there is no evidence--when there is.

"a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration"
                    Well I apologize if anyone took my ONE post explaining why some forum users might not be inclined to schedule an appointment yesterday based on two users suggestions. I am not trying to bicker about this as we all want luscious manes.

I appreciate all the info and updates you may provide and encourage but, I don't appreciate being accused of halting progress by being "patient" from someone who has not undergone the procedure themselves, I hope you can understand my reasoning.

Again we all want more hair but, debate can be constructive and informative if you can sift through the subjectivity. I visit these forums for information but, a one sided thread that attacks inquisitive users can seem propagandous.

Gho or not I hope we all get our hair back.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                      • Jul 2011

Well I apologize if anyone took my ONE post explaining why some forum users might not be inclined to schedule an appointment yesterday based on two users suggestions. I am not trying to bicker about this as we all want luscious manes.

I appreciate all the info and updates you may provide and encourage but, I don't appreciate being accused of halting progress by being "patient" from someone who has not undergone the procedure themselves, I hope you can understand my reasoning.

Again we all want more hair but, debate can be constructive and informative if you can sift through the subjectivity. I visit these forums for information but, a one sided thread that attacks inquisitive users can seem propagandous.

Gho or not I hope we all get our hair back.

All Im saying is your one post's explanation- that there is only two photos and no evidence of regrowth- is not true. I dont feel like fighting much about it either. I just figured I'd correct any misinformation being posted- whether by mistake or not.

sorry if I offended you, cheers

Comment

• Reece
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                        All Im saying is your one post's explanation- that there is only two photos and no evidence of regrowth- is not true. I dont feel like fighting much about it either. I just figured I'd correct any misinformation being posted- whether by mistake or not.

sorry if I offended you, cheers
                        I appreciate the info and I agree arguing is not very constructive. I know what is typed can be misconstrued and represent an unintended connotation at times. I don't know why I sometimes get instigated by a certain forum bully but, nonetheless I appreciate your maturity.

It seems that Ghos skepticism originates from proof and I definitely respect your research and knowledge that you provide on the subject. You must forgive me and most other skeptics as one man providing a procedure with some of the effectiveness being subjective is not assuring enough for me to take the.plunge. I apologize if I came off as a Gho later, not my intention, progress is good for the industry and consumer.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                          Inactive
                          • Jan 2011

BTW i would highly recommend that we get this Petition started ASAP or do you wanna wait longer?

I dont think so, so if anyone gets a start up ahead, i will do everything i can to make this petition available etc.

As a new years thing we should come on the point of making HST the new standard as hair transplant surgery

Comment

• krewel
                            • Aug 2011

Totally agree, we should make this Petition work!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

Finally we are on the same side here

So OP do it and we spread the word, this has to be done pretty damn quick, also Spencer shouldbe informed because LETS FACE IT

EVEN IF HST WOULDNT WORK it has a lot of benefits over FUE

- No visible shot gun scars (or at least its way less then FUE)

- down time is absolutely no issue because its under two weeks

- no extreme reddish scalp after transplant

- higher density possible because of smaller instruments

- works perfectly on scar tissue

SO NO EXCUSES THIS TIME, THIS PETITION HAS TO FIND ITS WAY TO THE RIGHT EARS

Cause i am fed up with this whole

" I need more proof"
                              "To expensive to adapt"

Bullcrap

Surgeons who come up with this whole " Naaaa we need more proof and we dont believe it" should never get patients unless they learn the correct thing what

PATIENTCARE is about

Also believe me, if th correct surgeons adapt Ghos technique, i will be a very frequent guest at those clinics, thats for sure, other people travel, i will restore my hair, and this is what almost EVERYONE here would do.

Just an example, assume your top docs to offer HST, i think everyone here would say

" Screw you forum gusy iam gonna get my transplant and i hope someone before me dies or vanished because i wanna have an earlier appointment"

So lets do this and stop whining, WE have the power to get things in motion Stop crying and whining just get it done and dont let them get away with lame excuses anymore.

Ghos claims are now well over two years or more and until today NOBODY effin debunked them insted of debunking more and more patients come up and Gho is getting much more ****y ( no more test sessions even on drastic cases because its worthless according to him)

Also Ghos claims about HSI ahem well gcuk is the best example for this claims to also work

And i can tell everyone here one thing

YOU ARE F-U-C-K-E-D if we dont get things in motion ASAP

Comment

Working...