+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default ATTN Hair Restoration Surgeons: IF YOU OFFER HST, THEY WILL COME

Seriously, why is no one else offering this yet? I have seen enough evidence that Gho's technique works. Maybe he can't 'multiply hairs' but he is at the very least getting 2 for 1 and regenerating donor.

I don't understand why every other doctor keeps babbling some BS about needing to see more proof. OK fine, but I've also seen proof that current methods leave Frankenstein scars. And I can prove that a well respected doctor is championing a treatment that is simply tattoos-for-hair.

For Chrissakes, even if Gho isn't regenerating at the rate he claims, it is still leaps and bounds ahead all other options. No chance in hell I'm getting an FUE or an FUT at any point in my life. But if a clinic in the US offered HST I'd get it done tomorrow. And say my donor didn't regenerate, shame on me, but worst case scenario I've gotten myself an FUE with NO SCARRING.

I don't get it. You Doctors, your logic doesn't make sense. If there is anything more than stubbornness here please enlighten me. Don't wait for proof, go out and prove it. Money is in innovation. If HST doesn't work as claimed, it is still an effective treatment no worse than what is out there right now. You can't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodkid View Post
    Seriously, why is no one else offering this yet? I have seen enough evidence that Gho's technique works. Maybe he can't 'multiply hairs' but he is at the very least getting 2 for 1 and regenerating donor.

I don't understand why every other doctor keeps babbling some BS about needing to see more proof. OK fine, but I've also seen proof that current methods leave Frankenstein scars. And I can prove that a well respected doctor is championing a treatment that is simply tattoos-for-hair.

For Chrissakes, even if Gho isn't regenerating at the rate he claims, it is still leaps and bounds ahead all other options. No chance in hell I'm getting an FUE or an FUT at any point in my life. But if a clinic in the US offered HST I'd get it done tomorrow. And say my donor didn't regenerate, shame on me, but worst case scenario I've gotten myself an FUE with NO SCARRING.

I don't get it. You Doctors, your logic doesn't make sense. If there is anything more than stubbornness here please enlighten me. Don't wait for proof, go out and prove it. Money is in innovation. If HST doesn't work as claimed, it is still an effective treatment no worse than what is out there right now. You can't lose.
    I totally agree with you, man. I would pay anything to regrow my hair but I'm never gonna get some FUT and FUE because the results are very limited, leave permanent scarring, and don't even come close to giving you a full head of hair. I really wish a lot of these doctors would try to develop something new, more effective, and less invasive than these archaic hair transplants. You're right about the head tattooing being offered too; WTF kind of option is that? And now some of 'em are offering beard hair transplants and chest hair transplants! For God's sake, I think in today's day and age, we can do better than these limited options!!

Inactive

Oh thats very simple, because there are tons of users (i call them ASSHOLES) like in the thread "is hasci for Real" who say the same Bullshit about more proof and shit.

You know what i really really hate?

I hate the fact that honest souls have to suffer because some patient sons of bitches come up with their "We need proof" stuff and give othr surgeons a reason to say the same.

Thank those patients/users first, they are the real assholes

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodkid View Post

I second this.

who else agrees? lets make this the official petition

+1

This would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Oh thats very simple, because there are tons of users (i call them ASSHOLES) like in the thread "is hasci for Real" who say the same Bullshit about more proof and shit.

You know what i really really hate?

I hate the fact that honest souls have to suffer because some patient sons of bitches come up with their "We need proof" stuff and give othr surgeons a reason to say the same.

Thank those patients/users first, they are the real assholes
    Your right Dawkins. I mean what kind of educated person wouldn't travel overseas to spend 10K on a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration? I mean who in their right mind would have a similar procedure done by someone who provides documented results to all of us non-ht pros? Buyers don't really want to know what their paying for, do they?

I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith.

I think the only logical excuse for not getting a ht from Gho immediately would be because someone were saving up 3 procedures back to back to back. That way we could still call people out for not jumping on the bandwagon AND wait for more posted results without seeming like a huge hippocritical ***** for not taking our own advice.

I wonder why other ht surgeons don't share that logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Your right Dawkins. I mean what kind of educated person wouldn't travel overseas to spend 10K on a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration? I mean who in their right mind would have a similar procedure done by someone who provides documented results to all of us non-ht pros? Buyers don't really want to know what their paying for, do they?

I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith.

I think the only logical excuse for not getting a ht from Gho immediately would be because someone were saving up 3 procedures back to back to back. That way we could still call people out for not jumping on the bandwagon AND wait for more posted results without seeming like a huge hippocritical ***** for not taking our own advice.

I wonder why other ht surgeons don't share that logic?

what would "prove" regeneration for you?

a picture of the scalp that shows harvest scars, and then later hair regrowing out of the scars? how about if that area of the scalp was tattooed for better identification? (see link below, bottom of page 4) -- there are also hair counts in this article, claiming up to 100% regeneration...

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

and if reece thinks the above photos are fake... or whatever reason he claims this is not evidence of regrowth... then we have GC (a regular old forum user) who seems to have photos of this same phenomena of hair growing out of Gho scars.... but hey reece is the king of sarcastic "logic"-- We'll leave this answer to him.

as for "two pictures of average recipient regrowth".... which? Gho's site actually has at least 16 of 20 pictures showing really good regrowth in 9 months, for patients who had under 2,300 grafts... they look good. Have you seen wesley Shneijder's regrowth? or gerlad jolings? they look on par (OR BETTER) than many US surgeons... ALSO then we have GC who has 500 of 700 grafts grown in at the 4 month mark.. thats 2 months before a normal HT would tend to grow in...

maybe we should wait until Gho puts out another peer reviewed journal article showing macro photography of hair regeneration with hair counts.... then we'll have enough evidence, right guys?

whether you think we dont have enough "evidence" (whatever you consider that to be), we should all be able to admit that Gho's procedure is superior, regrowth aside... this is because of

- no white dots
    - faster recovery
    - no frankenstein scar

and if reece thinks the above photos are fake... or whatever reason he claims this is not evidence of regrowth... then we have GC (a regular old forum user) who seems to have photos of this same phenomena of hair growing out of Gho scars.... but hey reece is the king of sarcastic "logic"-- We'll leave this answer to him.

whether you think we dont have enough "evidence" (whatever you consider that to be), we should all be able to admit that Gho's procedure is superior, regrowth aside... this is because of

- no white dots
    - faster recovery
    - no frankenstein scar[/QUOTE]

Alright let's change gears a bit here. I did not mean to question the potential GHO'S technique has, I just take exception to the way you pressure forum users into jumping into GHO'S chair. You come off sounding like a sales rep for the Gho practice. You just have a well educated buyer conscious audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Alright let's change gears a bit here. I did not mean to question the potential GHO'S technique has, I just take exception to the way you pressure forum users into jumping into GHO'S chair. You come off sounding like a sales rep for the Gho practice. You just have a well educated buyer conscious audience.
    a. well i take exception to the way you pressure forum users to not "jump into Gho's chair" (see below quote). When in reality, there is more evidence than you say in your post.

"I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith."

b. I also don't feel I'm pressuring people. I'm just refuting all the people that come on here, like yourself (see below quote), and say that there is no evidence--when there is.

"a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration"

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    a. well i take exception to the way you pressure forum users to not "jump into Gho's chair" (see below quote). When in reality, there is more evidence than you say in your post.

"I mean its only gonna be your hair for the rest of your life, makes perfect sense to take such an expensive leap of faith."

b. I also don't feel I'm pressuring people. I'm just refuting all the people that come on here, like yourself (see below quote), and say that there is no evidence--when there is.

"a permanent procedure that has provided two examples of average recipient growth and, little in the way of proving donor regeneration"
    Well I apologize if anyone took my ONE post explaining why some forum users might not be inclined to schedule an appointment yesterday based on two users suggestions. I am not trying to bicker about this as we all want luscious manes.

I appreciate all the info and updates you may provide and encourage but, I don't appreciate being accused of halting progress by being "patient" from someone who has not undergone the procedure themselves, I hope you can understand my reasoning.

Again we all want more hair but, debate can be constructive and informative if you can sift through the subjectivity. I visit these forums for information but, a one sided thread that attacks inquisitive users can seem propagandous.

Gho or not I hope we all get our hair back.