+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Well I apologize if anyone took my ONE post explaining why some forum users might not be inclined to schedule an appointment yesterday based on two users suggestions. I am not trying to bicker about this as we all want luscious manes.

I appreciate all the info and updates you may provide and encourage but, I don't appreciate being accused of halting progress by being "patient" from someone who has not undergone the procedure themselves, I hope you can understand my reasoning.

Again we all want more hair but, debate can be constructive and informative if you can sift through the subjectivity. I visit these forums for information but, a one sided thread that attacks inquisitive users can seem propagandous.

Gho or not I hope we all get our hair back.

All Im saying is your one post's explanation- that there is only two photos and no evidence of regrowth- is not true. I dont feel like fighting much about it either. I just figured I'd correct any misinformation being posted- whether by mistake or not.

sorry if I offended you, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    All Im saying is your one post's explanation- that there is only two photos and no evidence of regrowth- is not true. I dont feel like fighting much about it either. I just figured I'd correct any misinformation being posted- whether by mistake or not.

sorry if I offended you, cheers
    I appreciate the info and I agree arguing is not very constructive. I know what is typed can be misconstrued and represent an unintended connotation at times. I don't know why I sometimes get instigated by a certain forum bully but, nonetheless I appreciate your maturity.

It seems that Ghos skepticism originates from proof and I definitely respect your research and knowledge that you provide on the subject. You must forgive me and most other skeptics as one man providing a procedure with some of the effectiveness being subjective is not assuring enough for me to take the.plunge. I apologize if I came off as a Gho later, not my intention, progress is good for the industry and consumer.

Inactive

BTW i would highly recommend that we get this Petition started ASAP or do you wanna wait longer?

I dont think so, so if anyone gets a start up ahead, i will do everything i can to make this petition available etc.

As a new years thing we should come on the point of making HST the new standard as hair transplant surgery

Totally agree, we should make this Petition work!

Inactive

Finally we are on the same side here

So OP do it and we spread the word, this has to be done pretty damn quick, also Spencer shouldbe informed because LETS FACE IT

EVEN IF HST WOULDNT WORK it has a lot of benefits over FUE

- No visible shot gun scars (or at least its way less then FUE)

- down time is absolutely no issue because its under two weeks

- no extreme reddish scalp after transplant

- higher density possible because of smaller instruments

- works perfectly on scar tissue

SO NO EXCUSES THIS TIME, THIS PETITION HAS TO FIND ITS WAY TO THE RIGHT EARS

Cause i am fed up with this whole

" I need more proof"
    "To expensive to adapt"

Bullcrap

Surgeons who come up with this whole " Naaaa we need more proof and we dont believe it" should never get patients unless they learn the correct thing what

PATIENTCARE is about

Also believe me, if th correct surgeons adapt Ghos technique, i will be a very frequent guest at those clinics, thats for sure, other people travel, i will restore my hair, and this is what almost EVERYONE here would do.

Just an example, assume your top docs to offer HST, i think everyone here would say

" Screw you forum gusy iam gonna get my transplant and i hope someone before me dies or vanished because i wanna have an earlier appointment"

So lets do this and stop whining, WE have the power to get things in motion Stop crying and whining just get it done and dont let them get away with lame excuses anymore.

Ghos claims are now well over two years or more and until today NOBODY effin debunked them insted of debunking more and more patients come up and Gho is getting much more ****y ( no more test sessions even on drastic cases because its worthless according to him)

Also Ghos claims about HSI ahem well gcuk is the best example for this claims to also work

And i can tell everyone here one thing

YOU ARE F-U-C-K-E-D if we dont get things in motion ASAP

Inactive

PUSH PUSH

Dont talk about anything else, we have this situation here to put to fruition even if that means to not post in other threads

I agree with the petition. There has to be a definitive answer to the Gho situation, and I believe that bringing others docs into it is going to be quickest way to prove or disprove his claims.

I recently used this site to create an online petition for another cause:
    http://www.ipetitions.com

Its actually really easy to sign up, free, and simple to create the petition (I sound like I'm advertising for them lol). If anyone wants to make one on there, it might make this a little more "official" than just a thread on a forum.

Inactive

Good one OP lets do this, we can start by forming all points we want to have adressed.

Native english speaking person is a must to create this petition

Hey guys, OP here. Happy NYE firstly. This is the first time I've visited the forum since I posted, and wow, this is great. Even the bickering and apologizing- everyone for once seems to be on the same team. Cool.

I'm an active member of the social web community Reddit, and we've been making huge moves and are getting press about the effects of our recent political activism about such issues as SOPA and the NDAA (if you are familiar with these bills, google them, they are much bigger issues than hair loss.)

That's relevant to this thread because Reddit has proved that internet communities can band together for a cause and have real effects on the world. So yes, this thread could be the start of a movement. However I have one reservation: I'm not sure a petition will do us any good. What is the goal of the petition? Is it to have our voices heard? Is a petition the most effective way to do that? When SOPA was being kicked around congress a couple weeks back Redditors and other online communities instructed users to call their representatives to voice their opinions. We should be calling surgeons and telling them what we want. Call Spencer and tell him. Just call in for 30 seconds and say that we have this movement going and that you wanted to bring it into the light. And then call again. 10 people should call in each Sunday. Dawkins is right, we shouldn't wait to take action. The buzz started in this thread is a great start. Petitions work (sort of) for fighting political bodies that have more power than individuals do. Surgeons are not oppressive dictators, they simply have a skill that we would like them to slightly tweak for the better. Let this thread be the beginning to an organic movement to voice what we desire. As it grows, in time, I believe there will be more clarity to the medium in which we should focus our demands.

By the way, coming back to this post has made my evening. Nice way to start the new year.

Here's a start: Let's boycott FUTs. Don't get a transplant, and don't let your friend's friend's friend get a transplant until we have a better option.