X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donorArea
    • Dec 2011

FUE problems after HT with DR keser

Hi and thanks for a good forum.

I'm very worried as I'm writing this, I had a HT 1500 grafts with dr keser 2 months ago.

The result looked good and I'm now waiting for the hairs to grow out
    (they all shedded 3 weeks in).

My problem now is the donorarea. The healing was fine but one spot in the donor is very much thinner then the rest of the donor , and to me it looks like keser took out way to many grafts in this area, and now you can see my scalp.

This is my first ht and 1500 grafts should not make your scalp visible.

Right now I'm thinking of booking a new HT to cover this up in the donor area

I attached some photos, I don't know if you can see them. Please comment and thanks for your time guys.
    Attached Files
  • Gubter_87
    • Aug 2010

Sounds like it is probably just shock loss. The hairs around the area where the grafts were taken can sometimes shed. This is totally normal and nothing to worry about they will grow in again in a few months.

From what I have heard Dr. Keser seems to be a good FUE surgeon and I do not think you have to worry at all.

Comment

• Folly
      • Nov 2011

I also had this in my donor area after surgery at the 1.5-2 month mark, but it all grew back. I would definitely says thats shock loss and not over extraction of grafts by your doc. It will grow back within the next 3 months or so. Just get some toppik for now to cover it. No biggy. Good luck with the growth.

Comment

• donorArea
        • Dec 2011

Thanks very much for your fast answer , you're saveing my day.
        Still a bit worried thought, because I haven't got shockloss on the rest of the donor. I guess time will tell, but I really hope that you guys are right.
        I will update donor area pictures and pictures from the front in a month when it start growing.

Thanks for your time guys

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

Shockloss can occur in random parts of the donor area. Don't expect it to be even or to form some sort of pattern.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• vinnytr
            • Jan 2012

Could the shockloss be related to donor area being harvested using micromotor ?
            What did Dr Keser use for exctraction ?

Comment

Working...