+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Propecia at 19

Default Propecia at 19

HEY.....
    i am a student from india.i started noticing my hair loss when i ws 18.i tried minox 5% at that time but i wasnt regular with it and stopped using it.
    now im 19 i've lost 2/3rd of my hair since then and still they are reducing.i recently started takin propecia 1mg EOD, even when MY derma. told me to not to use it at this age.MY bro is 26 and he is also on it.
    But after 8 days now i've started noticing some side effects like low libido.....i am not feeling anything active down there......
    WHAT SHOULD I DO.....?REDUCE THE DOSE....?PLZ HELP.....
    I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY HAIR BUT I ALSO DONT WANT TO BE THE BALD GUY AT 25....
    Last edited by shai292; 12-28-2011 at 05:22 AM. Reason: GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE

sorry for the typing mistakes.....

Take Propecia/Finpecia. Latter is easily available in India for cheap. Cut ur hair very short & dont tease them.
    Side-effects are nt common though. Could go away if u continue to take or they may just be in ur mind. Its tough choice though and one you have to make.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Take Propecia/Finpecia. Latter is easily available in India for cheap. Cut ur hair very short & dont tease them.
    Side-effects are nt common though. Could go away if u continue to take or they may just be in ur mind. Its tough choice though and one you have to make.
    hello ravegrover.....
    thanks for replying to my post.....
    currenty I am taking finpecia every other day.....n after doing sme research on internet i've decided to expriment with it for about a month or two.....

but recently i've also noticed some increased sensation in nipular area.....is it common with people on finasteride or is it just happening to me....?
    i dnt know if it is only in my mind or not.....but i just want to check with others too.....

propecia seems to have some really scary potential side effects though... i'm considering it but i'm hesitating because of its side effects