+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If something other than fin worked as well why would so many people still be using? Because they like to take drugs for fun?
    I think saw palmetto does work for BPH to an extent, but I think its many times too weak to work for MPB. You need drastic androgen changes to get hair results which is why so much stuff doesnt work.

Default Finasteride alternatives

Hi All, I have been losing hair for 10 years and I have tried many products such as Propecia and Rogaine Foam.
    Have you ever heard about the product TRX2 it is a food supplements engineered to to help with hair loss; I have been using this for quite a while now and I find it very effective; it is also a natural food supplement so there are no side effects.
    Let me know if anyone else has tried this and there experience but I find it effective for me; I also wash my hair daily with Bioxsine shampoo and take a zinc supplement.
    I no longer use propecia or Rogaine and I find the above very effective; has anyone else experience with this and how did you find it?
    Joseph

I agree if anything else worked it would have fin like sides, and the reason most things dont is they simply dont work. Every natural supplement ive ever tried did nothing. Hopefully in a few years we finally get some alternatives.

Default [QUOTE=jfeury;217389]Hi All, I have been losing hair for 10 years and I have tried ma

Quote Originally Posted by jfeury View Post
    Hi All, I have been losing hair for 10 years and I have tried many products such as Propecia and Rogaine Foam.
    Have you ever heard about the product TRX2 it is a food supplements engineered to to help with hair loss; I have been using this for quite a while now and I find it very effective; it is also a natural food supplement so there are no side effects.
    Let me know if anyone else has tried this and there experience but I find it effective for me; I also wash my hair daily with Bioxsine shampoo and take a zinc supplement.
    I no longer use propecia or Rogaine and I find the above very effective; has anyone else experience with this and how did you find it?
    Joseph
    Hi Joseph,

Pls tell us more about the impact of this product. after how many day can we see the impact...?, how many days it will take to stop the hair fall.

Thanks

hey there .....same thing happend to me i m on my 5th month having some issues with fin.....so if u want an alternative u can try proanagen tablet take one pill every day it will at least stop your hair fall after quitting fin ...give it atleast 2 month and use minoxidil too it can be helpful

The active compound cucumin found in Turmeric. Published studies show cucumin inhibits testosterone conversion to 5 alpha reductase the same way Fin does but on a smaller scale with NO SIDE AFFECTS. I tried posting a Thread on this.
    The study showed enhanced hair growth with Turmeric and Minox compared to Minox users alone. I'm not going to waste time finding the study again because my Thread never even made it on this site for some reason.

Do a simple google search, you'll find it pretty easily.

The better option to fin is saw palmetto topical that includes pumkin seed oil, saw palmetto itnternal complex that includes beta-sis and a vibrating massage brush. I use both of these daily and a 15 min massage while I watch some tv with the brush, my hair couldn't be growing back faster. Saw palmetto complex, without the topical did slow hairloss for me but did nothing to thicken and re-grow hair for me. Since I added the topical I literally can not believe how quickly my hair is growing back. I never would have believed it was even possible, had to experience it for myself!

Minoxidil keeps hair at or above baseline for 10+ years for about 85% of users. For most men, it's plenty. This board mostly has the unlucky 15%. Even for them, minoxidil slows hair loss in pretty much everyone.

My husband has been on minoxidil for a decade. He started at a NW1. He is now a NW0-1. His father was a NW4-5 at the same age.

I was on finasteride for like 5 years and thought it was working great. Then one day I realized i had just gotten thinner all around my hairline. Then i noticed hair everywhere in my bathroom. A feeling of doom just like consumed me "Fins not working im screwed". Switched to avodart and after 6 months I dont shed any hair at all. Like 10 hairs in the shower after months. So yeah I guess where finasteride failed dutasteride is succeeding extremely well.

I would highly suggest everyone not to use drugs like finasteride simply because of the adverse side effects it has on the human body.
    Science shows that the human body is carbon-based and to complement a carbon-based body you must have a carbon-based substance to complement it. The body only accepts the substance through the process of chemical affinity. Which means, the body can only accept what it is made of, not something new or alien to it such as finasteride.
    Furthermore, it's a fact that the father of medicine, Mr. Hippocrates, the man that established the principles of medical science today, cured every disease known to mankind using HERBS and not chemicals.
    So I say to you, do not use chemicals like finasteride. Instead use potent herbal qi tonics used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to regrow hair.
    Did you know? Carthamus Tinctorius is a botanical herb used in chinese medicine and works exactly like finasteride by blocking DHT and reversing hair loss but doesn't come with the side effects attached to it?
    Carthamus Tinctorius is an excellent 5a-reductase inhibitor derived from nature which is effective in blocking DHT from attacking hair follicles and transforms the growth factor-β1 enzyme that is the hair loss-related gene. This means that even if you suffer from androgenetic alopecia (further known as Male or Female Pattern Baldness) which is hair loss caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in genetics; Your hair loss can be reversed! I wrote an article about 5a-reductase inhibitor and how hair regrowth can be achieved.