Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    i think its good you are washing your hair every night and then using the minoxidil and the laser comb.. or visa versa..

I found that to be a tough regimen and to be honest I never tried the laser comb.
    Its really not so bad. I would rather not need to do it, but I am very motivated to keep it up because I don't want to be a bald lady.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    Just out of curiosity would you tell a relative stranger (a person who you see at the gym everyweek and just say hello to most of the time) who mentioned his concern about MPB that he is experiencing about Toppik and couvre or would you just let the conversation pass?
    It has happened. I do talk about it openly to anyone who asks, especially women. There are so many men and women out there who think there is nothing they can do about hair loss. I try to "spread the word" so to speak. I let them know that there is something they can do. There is nothing wrong with using a cover up product. I was wearing wigs for years before I recovered enough hair that I no longer need to wear a wig if I don't want to. I am still growing hair back even now. Recovering from hair loss is a painfully slow process. These sprinkle on cover up products are helping me cope with the long wait. I'm not sure how well couvre would work for those of us with long hair though. I would have no problem telling anyone about Minoxidil, the laser comb, hair fibers or even couvre.