Threaded View

It sounds like you have years and years to go before you might consider couvre and thats a good thing.

I would suggest way down the road.....as the sprinkle products become less effective...that you just remember what I'm suggesting.

As I rolled into the final stages of being able to use these sprinkle products that I found a combination of couvre as a base and then gel...and then use the toppik on top which made a nice cover for the final years..

i think its good you are washing your hair every night and then using the minoxidil and the laser comb.. or visa versa..

I found that to be a tough regimen and to be honest I never tried the laser comb..

Thanks for sharing what is working for you. I just had a conversation today with a gentleman at the gym about his MPB concerns..(he brought up the conversation) and I wanted to tell him about toppik but wasn't sure how he would respond as I don't know him that well.

I'm a firm believer that it could help so many people in the early and then middle stages of MPB concerns but its relatively out of the box thinking most people would think its too vain an idea.

After a dozen years of using the products I don't have the same concerns for vanity. I just know it worked so well.

Just out of curiosity would you tell a relative stranger (a person who you see at the gym everyweek and just say hello to most of the time) who mentioned his concern about MPB that he is experiencing about Toppik and couvre or would you just let the conversation pass?

His girlfriend working out with her girlfriends are all stunning so you know the guy cares about his appearance etc..

I see this guy every week and when he opened up a conversation about his MPB...I wanted to tell him what an easy application it would be for him to successfully cover up.

I didn't want to get into a conversation where the other person looked at me as if I was nuts for suggesting it so I let it pass..

Its pretty cutting edge efforts for a guy to do in most peoples minds..even though I don't agree...with that assessment. I had the whole process down to 2 minutes extra after a shower..

I always laugh as people in general concern themselves that its "too bizarre an idea. to sprinkle stuff on your head to get the coverage MPB is leading.......yet women slather on facial makeup everyday and its considered the norm...

Let you know what you think...Would you tell a guy whose acknowledging the need for something to do about his MPB but doesn't know about toppik??