+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Moist your scalp first with organic coconut oil, and juice out some fresh coriander, rosemary with a slice of ginger and spread it on your scalp. (leave it over night and just wash it off)
    What grows under our feet is the solution, since your body recognizes it due to the enzymes needed.

I would advise everyone to never take this drug. If you are taking the drug and you don't think your experiencing sides I would definitely stop taking it before you get the sides because you might actually get lucky and be able to quit without it destroying your life.

I would never advise anyone to take this drug. You're safer doing heroin at least you can go to rehab and be ok in a couple months. Finasteride will screw you up forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    I would never advise anyone to take this drug. You're safer doing heroin at least you can go to rehab and be ok in a couple months. Finasteride will screw you up forever.
    As someone who's experienced persistent side effects for the past few months from a 5ar-inhibitor, you've got to calm down. I am MUCH better than I was in just a couple of months. Not everyone ends up "screwed for life"....

Man, you've been off for under a month, calm down. Plenty of people take longer than the "two week" recovery window. Nothing set in stone that you're screwed for life.....but if you keep that outlook and attitude, it definitely won't help matters any.

I just read the 10 year study yesterday. Out of like 118 men the ones that started balding in their 30s had the best results, and the sides were noticed in I think 7 men and it was like 6 percent. I still think even if the odds of sides is a little low from the FDA studies you still have terrific odds of having no issues even if it was closer to 6 percent. I mean if your a gambler you understand odds. That being said we know not everyone wins.

Hey Barry I'm doing better but still having a lot of joint pain. Panic attacks and anxiety are way down but I had to take some Xanax which I don't advise very addictive dangerous drug! I'm about three weeks off and I guess it's normal to feel better in that time. I'm trying to stay calm and pray to god I don't crash in the next week or so. I would rather do 5 years in prison and get gang raped by 5 guys than experience that again. How are you doing?

Dude I'm trying to save lives I wish I would not have read some ass holes post on how wonderful propecia is when I first started taking it. I wish I would have seen the posts about what it can really do and how the effects are potentially Forever! It's not worth it guy! If I was given the option from this day forward to never experience those mental side effects again but I had to chop off my dick. I would say give me the butcher knife, it was that scary! I happened to call a friend I haven't talked to in awhile and told him everything I was going through and that finasteride caused it. He said what was the name of the drug? I said finasteride! He said oh my god I'm taking the same thing and I've been to the emergency room three times this year because i thought i was having a stroke or heart attack. I Said dude throw those F'n pills in the garbage!

I know man, I'm sorry I'm just so pissed and I just feel like I need to warn people. I didn't know when I first started taking it neither do doctors. Thats what's so scary about it. How long did u take it for?

I started with no sides so I thought, but they creep up on you slowly and you hardly notice them at first they get more intense with time . I was an 8 year user and the sides didn't get bad until about 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    I know man, I'm sorry I'm just so pissed and I just feel like I need to warn people. I didn't know when I first started taking it neither do doctors. Thats what's so scary about it. How long did u take it for?
    Didn't even take Fin, took Saw Palmetto and got all the same sides. Makes me even more pissed off, given the fact that it's sold OTC with no warning.