+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast

^ same here, 6 months and absolutely no progress. Nothing. Shame to see another business go under though.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    ^ same here, 6 months and absolutely no progress. Nothing. Shame to see another business go under though.
    Yes, maybe its a foul play from bigger companies.. Getting rid of competition. I wouldn't be surprised. Unfortunately.

toco-8 is just a brand name for the patented mix of tocotrienols/tocopherols... it's still available in many places under a different name. Science looks good actually http://www.tocotrienol.org/images/st...may%202010.pdf

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    toco-8 is just a brand name for the patented mix of tocotrienols/tocopherols... it's still available in many places under a different name. Science looks good actually http://www.tocotrienol.org/images/st...may%202010.pdf
    Yup, I read that. But even as theory is great - it doesnt work that way in practice, at least not on me.

Has anyone here experienced any regrowth or any results whatsoever with toco?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Yup, I read that. But even as theory is great - it doesnt work that way in practice, at least not on me.

Has anyone here experienced any regrowth or any results whatsoever with toco?
    I have experienced a big difference in hair count. I also noticed my hair darkening a couple shades after about a year of use.

Mostly I buy the Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio from swansonvitamins.com because I've shopped like crazy and it seems to be the best buy. I was taking Jarrow Toco-Sorb, but Healthy Origins beats them for cost for what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by doesitwork View Post
    I have experienced a big difference in hair count. I also noticed my hair darkening a couple shades after about a year of use.

Mostly I buy the Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio from swansonvitamins.com because I've shopped like crazy and it seems to be the best buy. I was taking Jarrow Toco-Sorb, but Healthy Origins beats them for cost for what you get.
    If you actually evaluate the differences, you are getting a higher dosage of the trienols with TocoSorb.

TocoSorb has about 18% average higher of all the compounds. It would be higher but the beta-trienol difference bring its down.

The price at swanson is $11.98 for the Healthy Origins and $13.79 for the TocoSorb - or about 15% more expensive.

So you're getting 18% higher -trienols for 15% more the cost with TocoSorb.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by doesitwork View Post

really?

I don't know what to say then. After how long have you experienced any changes? After the whole year or earlier?

I used it for straight 6 months and nothing!
    While on the other side I noticed massive benefits only after 1 month on msm (regarding the whole body).

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    really?

I don't know what to say then. After how long have you experienced any changes? After the whole year or earlier?

I used it for straight 6 months and nothing!
    While on the other side I noticed massive benefits only after 1 month on msm (regarding the whole body).
    I wouldn't put too much faith into what he's saying, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I wouldn't put too much faith into what he's saying, personally.
    I personally don't believe that food supplements have any positive effects, whether for hairloss or anything else.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    I personally don't believe that food supplements have any positive effects, whether for hairloss or anything else.
    Ok, thats a bit far fetched.