+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Update.

Hair is still the same, got it cut today.

Dont know if that is down to the toco, or down to the fact that I have very slow hairloss.

I have been taking toco for a month and 2 weeks i think...and i am working out heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Update.

Hair is still the same, got it cut today.

Dont know if that is down to the toco, or down to the fact that I have very slow hairloss.

I have been taking toco for a month and 2 weeks i think...and i am working out heavily.
    what else are you taking besides toco-8? How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    what else are you taking besides toco-8? How old are you?
    I am 26.

Aside from toco-8, I am taking multi vits, l-cystine, and I use an organic shampoo that hasn't got any SLS in it.

Diet is quite healthy too, a lot of fruit,veg, fish etc.

I am 26.

Aside from toco-8, I am taking multi vits, l-cystine, and I use an organic shampoo that hasn't got any SLS in it.

Diet is quite healthy too, a lot of fruit,veg, fish etc.
    I also occasionally use topical Spiro, less so now days.

I started Toco-8 yesterday. Like everyone else, I'll post updates if I notice anything. Gotta grow my hair out for a bit to get an idea for the current state of things.

Is anybody noticing anything yet? I see Clandestine is coming up on two months on my birthday. I'm birthday wishing for some hair for you, though I gotta admit, it's mostly because that would probably mean hair for me here in a couple months.

(As a side note, I've got a pretty good idea how fast my lifts typically go up week by week. If I feel like those are helped along, I'll comment on that, if anyone cares. This is a workout supplement, afterall.)

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    I started Toco-8 yesterday. Like everyone else, I'll post updates if I notice anything. Gotta grow my hair out for a bit to get an idea for the current state of things.

Is anybody noticing anything yet? I see Clandestine is coming up on two months on my birthday. I'm birthday wishing for some hair for you, though I gotta admit, it's mostly because that would probably mean hair for me here in a couple months.

(As a side note, I've got a pretty good idea how fast my lifts typically go up week by week. If I feel like those are helped along, I'll comment on that, if anyone cares. This is a workout supplement, afterall.)
    My libido is higher since taking this stuff.

I think at best all you can expect from toco-8 is maintainence. My hair got complimented by my hairdresser today, which felt good.

My libido is higher since taking this stuff.
    How long have you been taking it? And how long was it before you noticed that your libido was higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post

Unfortunately I feel my hair loss is progressing. I fear that if it I do not take more dire measures in an attempt to slow or stop its progress, then it will indeed get worse.

I've been considering maybe saw palmetto, or beta sitosterol. I'm noticing temples are thinner behind (further back) than my initial recession, there is some vertex or crown thinning as well (not as noticeable).

It will be two months on toco 8 on the 20th, almost done the first container. Doesn't hurt my workouts, that's for sure.

As a note, doesitwork, a member who posted earlier in the thread (page 6?) and a proponent of tocotrienols as a treatment for hairloss, said it took around 5 months before he noticed any positive changes. That said, positive changes he did indeed notice.

Default Toco-8 and scalp itch

For those of you still trialing this stuff, do you think it has reduced any of your MPB-related scalp itching? I seem to recall someone mentioning in a post a while back that they thought they had less itching while on this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    For those of you still trialing this stuff, do you think it has reduced any of your MPB-related scalp itching? I seem to recall someone mentioning in a post a while back that they thought they had less itching while on this stuff.
    yeah I think that was me..... I ran out of finasteride and had to wait 2 weeks for new pills to arrive. Itching came back, but then I started taking toco-8(without fin) and the itch stopped....