+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Hey guys, I thought I'd give you my experience with toco so far on the off chance it might be helpful. I've posted a couple times last year on the forums but mostly just been a long-time lurker. Saw this thread though and decided to give toco-8 a try.

Jcm, if it helps I live in the UK and ordered toco-8 from maximumsportsnutrition for £31. Little more expensive than where Zoidberg suggested but it was free postage and arrived in 2 days i think so you could always check it out if you wanted. I've been taking it since March 1st, one scoop each night, and I'm about 1/4 through the pot so it should last me around the 2 months it says I guess. Figured £15 a month is acceptable if I get the health bonuses alone, hair help is a plus.

Can't say i've really noticed any increases in energy yet or it making me hornier, but to be fair I'm pretty randy most of the time anyway so its a good job that hasn't increased lol. I do think my beard has thickened slightly in the last couple weeks though which I'll take as a good sign. My stubble has always been on the thinner side and only reached to just under my jaw line, so my neck is basically stubble free. I was stood in front of the mirror though last week and thought to myself it looked like it was growing lower down my neck than before. I wasn't actualy looking for any new growth either, just noticed it without even thinking of toco which makes me think it might be real growth rather than me seeing what I want to see etc. Took me a second until after I saw the growth to think 'hey yeah this could be because of toco'.

Anyway, if i do notice anything worth commenting on in the coming months I'll let you guys know. I plan on taking this stuff for at least 6 months to give it chance to have any effect it can, probably more like a year to be sure so I'll try add anything helpful I can. Good luck guys!

Hey jak, welcome - tks for the heads up, I'll look into that as well

How come this thread cropped up a year ago and its only now that ppl are trying this Toco stuff?

If it worked as well as that guy was making out, I am sure we would know about it + these Toco ppl would be rolling in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    How come this thread cropped up a year ago and its only now that ppl are trying this Toco stuff?

If it worked as well as that guy was making out, I am sure we would know about it + these Toco ppl would be rolling in it.
    Because tons of people want quick fixes and the don't wait around + it might not benefit everyone in the same way. The guy who jumps around will have no clue what works and doesn't.

And those serious about sticking with a regimen long enough that isn't fin or minox are few and far between.

Plus there is considerable distrust for things that aren't 100% chemical based, in other words "natural", so a lot of folks you'd like to hear from won't even consider it worth their time. These are also likely guys who would fall apart if you took away their fin and minox.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Because tons of people want quick fixes and the don't wait around + it might not benefit everyone in the same way. The guy who jumps around will have no clue what works and doesn't.

And those serious about sticking with a regimen long enough that isn't fin or minox are few and far between.

Plus there is considerable distrust for things that aren't 100% chemical based, in other words "natural", so a lot of folks you'd like to hear from won't even consider it worth their time. These are also likely guys who would fall apart if you took away their fin and minox.

I am just surprised that this thread started a year ago and that no1 had commented about trying this Toco stuff out until 8-9 months down the line after no posts from anyone. Has anyone on this forum tried this stuff and how did it go?

I guess I am clutching at straws.

I am just surprised that this thread started a year ago and that no1 had commented about trying this Toco stuff out until 8-9 months down the line after no posts from anyone. Has anyone on this forum tried this stuff and how did it go?

Thread started 4 months ago.

i heard about it in 2009/2010 on another forum, after reading that study, i decided to try it out and the other forum members did try it out to.

i did give it a try for around 6 to 8 months, but i didnt really notice anything, but at the time i was using other stuff with it.

I decided to drop it as it was pretty expensive, and i didnt notice anything so it wasnt worth me wasting money on it.

I didn't really expect it to work, but it claims it does, I would have thought if it worked we would all know about it and be taking it. But it seems only a few people have bothered with it.

Not sure why now, late into my hairloss progression I am starting to take all these remedies for haiross.

I guess I now have the money to throw at it and not care too much.

A year to try everything out is fine for me. Then if nothing works then its just a few hundred quid down the drain. If something does work then happy days and if my hair improves then I might possibly go down the transplant route.

Just bought some Toco-8 powder. It has other benefits and with me trying to get toned and bulked up then every little helps, so if hair does not improve then my cardio should.

As long as my pubes don't turn into afro pubes then thats fine.

Yep, I'm of similar outlook. I'm getting some for possible health benefits, if it helps my hair too brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yep, I'm of similar outlook. I'm getting some for possible health benefits, if it helps my hair too brilliant.
    I am definitely shedding much less after taking toco 8. I also have more energy.

I normally shed about 20-25 strands showering, my shed count is less then 15.

Too early to say if it is a viable hair loss solution, but I have noticed that. Will be happy if I just maintain on toco 8 - health benefits attract me given that I have undertaken a work out program.

As a precautionary measure using topical spiro (on and off), an organic shampoo - avacado etc and lavander almond message oil.