+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    How quickly does it dry?
    Not long at all, few minutes if I rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    BTW have you maintained?
    Tough to say. I'm not necessarily tracking my progress with photos, so I could only guess at this point. Not using propecia or anything to halt further loss either.

It's unfortunate that you've shed a lot of hair on Revita. Was it the only thing being used in your regimen at the time? Were you using other products in conjunction?

Finally, how often were you using Revita? Once a day, or twice, and how many days a week?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Tough to say. I'm not necessarily tracking my progress with photos, so I could only guess at this point. Not using propecia or anything to halt further loss either.

It's unfortunate that you've shed a lot of hair on Revita. Was it the only thing being used in your regimen at the time? Were you using other products in conjunction?

Finally, how often were you using Revita? Once a day, or twice, and how many days a week?
    When I was using it, I was using it 4 times a week. I noticed very little shedding in the shower, but my hair just seemed thinner around the front and back. Baring in mind I have quite thick hair. My hairline is just like pierce brosnans.

I was only using revita, so it was no doubt that causing it.

I then used topical spiro, and that did work around my temples. And now using toco 8 - don't seem to be shedding much with toco. 1 strand in the shower was on my fingers today

Update.

About 2 weeks using it.

This thing has made me feel horny as ****. As for shedding, nothing noticable. Hair feels thicker, then again it could be due to it growing longer.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Update.

About 2 weeks using it.

This thing has made me feel horny as ****. As for shedding, nothing noticable. Hair feels thicker, then again it could be due to it growing longer.
    lol, I started the same day as you did yeahx3 and have had the same reaction... makes a change for a potential hair treatment to do this

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    lol, I started the same day as you did yeahx3 and have had the same reaction... makes a change for a potential hair treatment to do this
    Zoidberg - which product are you taking exactly, also - did you order from in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Zoidberg - which product are you taking exactly, also - did you order from in the UK?
    I'm taking Toco-8. I've ordered it from two places, black bull nutrition (which I think might be counterfeit as it has a dodgy looking label and was £21.99. The label looks reprinted and slightly blurred on the nutrition info) and I also ordered from best supps.co.uk which I'm feeling happier about. It has a smooth label and looks genuine but cost £29.
    Having mentioned the difference in quality of the label, the contents seems very similar in taste and texture... it might be the case that the black bull nutrition is very slightly more bitter.
    I might put some pictures on in a little while to show the difference in label. It might be the case that some people will tell me it is not unusual to have such a label... but I doubt it.
    Or I might just contact primordial performance to find out.

Ok thanks bud, I'll check out the bestsupps brand I think, not even feeling hornier on the capsules lol.

JCM, I got in touch with Primordial Performance last night, it seems that the Toco-8 I was concerned about is an original product that was done on an in house printing machine at Primordial Performance, it's just very old stock (it is in date until 05/12).

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Szabo Production Manager
    The batch of Toco-8 (M-00678) which was ordered from Blackbull nutrition was manufactured here at Primordial Headquarters.

The difference in labels can be explained; we switched from in house printing (on an old machine) to an outsourced labeling company.

That is genuine Primordial Product, from what I can tell in this e-mail.

Ok mate thanks I'll look it up and order over the weekend, £25 a month for the caps is a bit too rich for me.