+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thanks for your input Gillenator however you may not be aware of my views unless you read some of my other posts. I am not a fan of meds. I have talked to a few docs and they have also recommended propecia but I don't buy the no side effects routine. I have done a lot of research on natural dht blockers and have put together my own routine. I am going to go the natural route for hair growth and dht blocking. I would be happy to share if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhair View Post
    Thanks for your input Gillenator however you may not be aware of my views unless you read some of my other posts. I am not a fan of meds. I have talked to a few docs and they have also recommended propecia but I don't buy the no side effects routine. I have done a lot of research on natural dht blockers and have put together my own routine. I am going to go the natural route for hair growth and dht blocking. I would be happy to share if anyone is interested.
    You are very welcome and you are correct in that I was not aware of your feelings regarding hairloss meds. And you are also correct in not believing that these meds have no side effects. I just hope whatever you are using is helping and making a difference.

Still, you will never know if you don't get the dreaded sexual side-effects until you try finasteride. If you do, you can always stop immediately or decrease the frequency/dosage. Most guys like myself do not have those side-effects. If you were to try it, and you did not get the side-effects, would you then continue?

Out of all the hairloss meds, supplements, finasteride is still the single most effective hairloss medication to inhibit DHT. Propecia is the only low dose finasteride product that was specifically developed for treating MPB. You undoubtedly already know this.

Nothing else in the past three decades is as effective as finasteride from what I have observed. Nothing else compares to it other than dutasteride but it is another prostrate drug and not a dveloped form of it for treating MPB.

I do understand where you are coming from.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Well Gillenator if it is absolutely the only thing I guess I will be sorry one day. Haha. I have looked into natural treatments and I am going to give them a try. I am first going to try my best to lay off foods I believe contribute to the dht increase in men and also go with the natural dht blockers. One that I stumbled upon that makes very good sense to me in apple cider vinegar as it is a natural viruses and bacteria killer. I will sip and little and wash the hair with it and let you know in 5 years. Haha wish me luck.

Well Gillenator if it is absolutely the only thing I guess I will be sorry one day. Haha. I have looked into natural treatments and I am going to give them a try. I am first going to try my best to lay off foods I believe contribute to the dht increase in men and also go with the natural dht blockers. One that I stumbled upon that makes very good sense to me in apple cider vinegar as it is a natural viruses and bacteria killer. I will sip and little and wash the hair with it and let you know in 5 years. Haha wish me luck.
    Good luck mate

I'm on propecia, I have zero side effects and when I'm not out in the wind I look like I have more hair than brad pit

But u know what, I hate taken propecia everyday and I worry about the future so much. Wish I hadn't started this damn journey

Iv already had 4 fues, all quite small so still have a fair few grafts left but I'm in my early thirties and those grafts won't cover all my head.
    If I stop taking prop I'll end up looking odd with hair in odd places

Best of luck, also why are you not on saw palmetto?

Hey Morelocks good luck to you. I didn't mention it but yes I do the saw palmetto thing too. I have supplement pills and also the apple cider shampoo I got has saw palmetto in it as well as other herbs. I am also currently looking into vitamin supplements with vitamins that are believed to stimulate hair growth. I guess I have a cornucopia of solutions going on at one time so it might be hard to tell which treatment helps the most but don't want to chance missing out on anything that may work.

Yes of course I wish you the best Jimmy. I have also heard of Rosemary extract having some DHT blockers. The problem is the SMELL.

But sincerely, hope things work in slowing down your MPB and please keep us in the loop.

Take care my friend.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

There are only three IAHRS surgeons in Europe:

Feriduni, Mwamba & Dr Farjo.

Dr Farjo doesn't do FUE, so that leaves Feriduni & Mwamba.

I believe Feriduni very often uses a 0.9mm punch, so he would be my guess.