Threaded View

Default Hair Transplant Failures

I think I posted this in the wrong area so I am posting it here as well. I just got a procedure done at Bosley 3 weeks ago and wouldn't you know it after all my research beforehand it is now afterwards that I am seeing so many negatives online after I had it done. It seems that all the positive things I see online are connected to doctors and hair clinics and all the negative stuff is from patients on blogs and forums and websites that had a procedure. I see stories of botched procedures, pain, numbness, and things like that but also stories of the transplanted hair falling out over the next couple of years after the procedure and damage done to good hair causing it to fall out also. I have seen just a few of these stories where guys end up worse than when they started. I am wondering if there are guys out there that can verify this or come here with stories of their own. Is it common to end up worse afterwards than before you started?