Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCay
    • Dec 2011

Hair Simulation Technique

I've been researching hair simulation treatments. Where they micro-tattoo your hair. The only thing is you have to keep your hair low, but I'm black so I keep my hair low anyway. What yall think of it? Have any yall tried it? Does it look fake or real to yall?

Here is some links of a company in atlanta called hair simulation company:

Visit our website http://hairsimulation.com/ Client interview with Mr C Hair loss and hair transplant alternative and solutions for African American Men and...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There's some before and afters in this vid (skip to 4:00 mark)

Visit our website http://hairsimulation.com/Video on the Hair Simulation process. Listen to our clients describe the process. Great technique for afro-textur...

Any feedback is appreciated

....Also I heard about a company called ACH, but I'm not sure, has anyone heard of it?
  • JCay
    • Dec 2011

200 views, no reply? Just looking for some feedback. Any help appreciated

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Probably no feedback as people are not very well versed in this type of treatment. Good luck, however.

Comment

• znydn
        • Sep 2011

These stimulation techniques are, as they are not "officially" acknowledged to have a boosting effect, are a little on the dodgy side for people I think. Still, I will be looking to use and benefit from them.

Comment

• znydn
          • Sep 2011

In some cases, there might be good and beneficial results of these stimulation massaging, especially if minoxidil is being used. However, there is no acknowledged results if this works or not.

Comment

• HairTalk
            • Feb 2011

O.K., unless I'm mistaken, the original poster is talking about hair simulation, not "stimulation." This is just the use of scalp-tattooing to conceal baldness.

Comment

• JCay
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
              O.K., unless I'm mistaken, the original poster is talking about hair simulation, not "stimulation." This is just the use of scalp-tattooing to conceal baldness.
              sorry if i spelled it wrong, but I mean "simulation" not "stimulation"

Comment

• JCay
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
                your correct I meant hair "simulation"

Comment

• feddykim
                  • Dec 2011

The thing is that the video looks (somehow) fake.
                  is that some way that we can really use to answer our hair loss question?

Comment

Working...