Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • howardroarke
    • Feb 2011

Gray hair showing up

Recently I have found few gray hair showing up in the mid scalp where I have been applying more Minox. could it be the reason for the gray hair.. I also started using Gatsby hair gel as I felt it makes my hair look thicker. Could it be the reason? Please drop in ur thoughts..

Comment

• howardroarke
      • Feb 2011

Got myself a new phone

Clicked a few pics with the new phone and here is one of them.
      the toupee look.. never dreamed I would reach this point. but here I am ...literally hating every strand of my hair
      12 months of finasteride and 6 months of minox.
      Attached Files

Comment

• howardroarke
        • Feb 2011

Is hair gel making my hair thinner?

Hey guys.. here is the update on my progress

I have been on finasteride 1 mg (Finapecia) for 13 months . I discontinued the use of 10% minox after 5 months of use because I felt it's better to stop it early as I might not be able to keep with the routine in future .As per the suggestions of some of the forum members, I first reduced usage to once at night and then to alternate days and then after a while stopped it altogether . Without a doubt I see reduction in the amount of hair I loose. But still feel that my hairline and hair at my right temple are rapidly thinning.

My hair naturally falls to my forehead and so it is very difficult to keep a groomed look unless I use a styling product. So far I have tried many and one one that seems to do a reasonably good job is the hair gel from Gatsby.Without this gel in my hair.. it would fly crazy when I go out and I know it looks horrible. So.. I am not sure if this hair gel which I mostly use on my frontal hair and sides (pic on my previous post) is responsible for the thinning of my hair.

Only other option I could see now if I stop using the Gel is to buzz my hair close . But I am afraid it might not go well with my face as I have a M shaped hairline..Looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Comment

Working...