+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CIT vs. HST?

Default CIT vs. HST?

what are the differences? on another forum, h**rsite.com, there is a CIT video advertisement on the front page...

Is CIT a rip-off of HST? I hope so. I've been waiting for Gho to expand into the US or this to happen.

I heard Gho's "growth medium" is actually just acell

Inactive

Ok i will keep my temper down for the sake of it and beause i kinda like you.

I take a deep breath and politely ask you

"Please take a deep breath, then change the toppics name and try to read stuff about HST and CIt" thank you :-)

I honestly don't keep tabs on who promotes what but, I think there is someone on these forums that is adamant about new ht doctors learning GHO'S miracle procedure. Seems feasible that Cole may have been using it all along but, was being honest about donor regeneration. I mean Cole is fue+acell and Gho is essentially fue with a special culturing formula (possibly acell).

Could explain why Noone is paying to take lessons from Gho if his technique already exists and results using the technique haven't been proven consistently. To be honest, although Cole is skeptical on the effect of acell, he seems a little less smoke and mirrors about his results than Gho.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    I honestly don't keep tabs on who promotes what but, I think there is someone on these forums that is adamant about new ht doctors learning GHO'S miracle procedure. Seems feasible that Cole may have been using it all along but, was being honest about donor regeneration. I mean Cole is fue+acell and Gho is essentially fue with a special culturing formula (possibly acell).

Could explain why Noone is paying to take lessons from Gho if his technique already exists and results using the technique haven't been proven consistently. To be honest, although Cole is skeptical on the effect of acell, he seems a little less smoke and mirrors about his results than Gho.
    I'd have to disagree with everything you said

we have no idea what cole is doing. We know exactly what Gho is doing (aside from what the medium is). We do know when gho uses the medium, we dont know what cole does with acell

also, cole claims he uses .08 needles and gho uses .05

Cole's website mentions the "white dots" from FUE can be an issue, while Gho guarantees no "white dots"

there are still more questions to be answered by cole... for gho, we are just waiting for results

ok so CIT is NOT EVEN CLOSE HST

1. from coles website--> speaking about how CIT has a... "Low transection rate of under 3 percent"-- where as gho tries to transect every graft... 80% transected and 20% are damaged or extracted as regular FUE.

2. Cole uses a .08 extractor and Gho uses a .05 extractor...

3. Cole admits on his site he "may" leave white dot scarring and Gho claims on his site there is none (which is possible if cole gets very little with .08 and gho uses a .05)

So then, What is Cole doing?
    Is he plugging the CIT(aka regular FUE) donor holes with a-cell and seeing regrowth?

I guess I asked the wrong question, it should have been: CIT vs. FUE? whats the difference?

If he is getting 60% regrowth... and each graft is cheaper than Gho.. I would get Cole now and Gho (or another option) later----- this is because I'm from the U.S. and the traveling is a pain. Also, Cole's recovery time is close (but not yet) to the level of Gho's.

I think getting any regrowth over 50% really makes HT a viable option for people that it once was not a good option for (nw6s-nw7s)

I have a basic but big question...
    why gho uses 0.4/0.5 extractor and other surgeons uses 0.8 ?
    why Cole, Cooley or other surgeons donīt use small needles ?
    Come on...it is common sense...

Thanks for all the info. So what I was able to gather is that the procedures are very similar but, Gho seems to be a bit more refined (.08 vs .05) and they are both more than likely using acell. Looks like Gho may actually have competition after all. Maybe we'll finally get to see more of his results to legitimately compare to cole's.

d
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Thanks for all the info. So what I was able to gather is that the procedures are very similar but, Gho seems to be a bit more refined (.08 vs .05) and they are both more than likely using acell. Looks like Gho may actually have competition after all. Maybe we'll finally get to see more of his results to legitimately compare to cole's.

the procedures are not similar at all.

The only similarity is the final result involves donor regrowth.

The methods to get to these conclusions are both VERY different.

Cole tries very hard NOT TO TRANSECT follicular units--then he places acell in the donor holes, hoping for regrowth of 60&#37;. (<---------I THINK, this is my guess, unless cole is plucking, or he means PRP will grow 60% back, lol)

Gho tries very hard TO TRANSECT EVERY SINGLE FOLLICULAR UNIT he extracts.. leaving enough cells behind to grow back hair, usually 80% regrow this way--with no a-cell. He then places the graft in a "unknown medium" (which could or could not be acell)... to preserve them for implantation in the recipient area

@dmillo- the reason Gho uses small needles is because he is purposely transecting. The reason all other surgeons dont use small needs is because they don't want to transect at all.--- cole advertises that he has a 3% transection rate.

Thumbs up

well explained

Thanks NeedHairASAP.

gc83uk, how is your evolution? I am very anxious for my Gho procedure.
    How is your donor area now? are you happy with the results?

Damian