+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CIT vs. HST?

Thanks for clearing that up. Just watched the Gho interview and it makes more sense now.

The donor area is fine, I'd go as far as to say perfect.

It's only been the recipient area I have been worried about.

I retained about 10% of the original transplanted hair which kept growing nicely, but until yesterday I was quite concerned that I hadn't had any new growth...despite everyone telling me not to worry, its difficult not to.

It's been 12 weeks 5 days and I'm fairly sure I can see new growth. The problem with the new growth is they are so small and extremely fine, as in I can't see them unless I take a close up photo, although I fully expect them to thicken up over time. Nevertheless I'm quite excited now and looking forward to what takes shape over the next few weeks, fingers crossed.

Good luck Damian.

Thanks gc83uk.
    How many graft do you have? I think you must to wait at least 1 or 2 month more to see more growth...
    Are you thinking in a second procedure with Gho?

Yes I need lots more procedures, I am a really bad case due to my scarring alopecia. I only had 700 grafts done, but because my scalp on so bare its easier to see if this first test is successful or not. I did not want to pay for 2300 grafts in case it didn't work.

Assuming I get more growth in the coming weeks and months I will be wanting a bigger procedure next time around.

Ok , i see...and donīt you have any check evolution by Hasci or Dr Gho?
    Did you talk again with gho after the procedure about you recipient area?
    I see the Wesley Sjneider procedure with Gho and is really impressive...and he has hair growth in the recipient area so be quiet that your hair will grow!!!

Correct, I haven't seen Gho since the procedure, but I expect to see him early 2012 to check on the progress and see when I can have my 2nd procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Correct, I haven't seen Gho since the procedure, but I expect to see him early 2012 to check on the progress and see when I can have my 2nd procedure.
    hey gc,

thanks for the update. It's a little sad to hear that you didnt get the instant regrowth that people like wesley supposedly got, however I wouldn't worry too much. I think traditional hair transplants can take 6-9 months to fully actualize-- and gho's treatment is really no different in its fundamentals. Some aspects of Gho's procedure may speed up the wait for regrowth but over all its still a transplant.

please keep us posted if you see any significant regrowth over the next month or if you get any comments from grow about the current lack of regrowth.

and thanks again for posting

@reece - no problem, I wasn't sure either, which is why I created this thread. Cole's wording (or the guy who posted Cole's apparent claims on here) was vague.

my grafts never fell out, im in 4 th month now and the hairs seem a bit thicker, but i dont think i should be expecting anymore growth. i had 1700 grafts done. i asked for 2300 but they told me due to donor supply they didnt want to go higher.

i dont think u can have endless transplants with gho. i read if he uses the same donor to many times, the hairs will come out twisted.

i had 2 grafts that were twisted. both have returned to normal now.

i shaved my head bald, didnt see any scaring. i dont know if there was donor regeneration, after the treatment, i did see hairs come out of the red dots. i am not sure tho if this is donor regeneration or if it is because gho splits the grafts, ie takes 1 or 2 hairs from triple or quadruple hair grafts.

tinnitus

Inactive

Thanks for your story, i think now you will be harassed and attacked by Gho Haters.

BTw thank you for telling us that the strange hairs got back to normal after a while.

It is always nice to read stories of Gho patients. What i find strange is, that Gho patients never use superlatives they remain normal when they talk about it. On the contrast shills do ........

Btw i am sorry for my recently harsh tone, but its annoying to see progress towards a solution being made and then some people come up with crazy a** anti arguments.

Richard please don't be delusional, he won't be harassed by anyone. In fact, I think most people here have come to respect Gho's technique.