+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pierre Amelotte

Default Pierre Amelotte

I have been considering getting a hair transplant and have recently started searching for information. I have not been able to find any information on Pierre Amelotte (PAL International) good or bad and was wondering if anyone knew much about them.
    I live 2 hours from Ottawa and about 2 1/2 away from Montreal or Toronto and about 2 hours from Syracuse so I have been trying to get info on anyone doing hair transplants in these locations.
    Any info or advice would be appreciated.

If a doctor is not in the IAHRS they are probably not worth considering. Do more research on this forum and go to www.iahrs.org to find some docs to speak to.

Dr Rahal...thank me later.

Smiley------ I was looking at Dr. Rahal's website and was going to give them a call for info. Thanks for the advice. I see he is listed on this site as a recommended Doctor. The only reason I had checked Pierre Amelotte out was they have an office in my town but do the transplants in Ottawa.
    I assume you used Dr. Rahal and had good results.

Here is the link to Pierre Amelotte they claim their "multi unit" hair grafting is better and gives you greater density. Of course that is what they claim. I was not having any luck getting on Amelotte either good or bad.

http://www.paihair.com/

Actually Lucky, I haven't used Dr Rahal, but am booked with him in Feb.

Do your research and pick a Doctor that is IAHRS recommended. But no one would argue Dr Rahal would be a good choice..especially considering your location.

Smiley----- I will call Dr, Rahal for some info. Much prefer to drive to Ottawa rather than drive to Toronto . Traffic in T.O. is enough to make me pull my hair out!

I remember hearing Spencer discuss Dr Rahal on one of the broadcasts a few weeks back. He specifically described him as not only highly skilled but extremely kind and considerate. Apparently his level of patient care is second to none!