+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Inactive

To bad my post was deleted, i wonder who reported it. Maybe some of those people i mentioned before.

Well i dont have anymore respect for those nay sayers who just ignore facts to make others fill bitter and sad only because those ******** feel bitter themselves

Quote Originally Posted by splitting hairs View Post
    I'm not reporting it as something new! Hence the word 'update' in the title of this thread. Lower figures have previously been quoted.

If you do sum research you'll see that was acell being used on plucked hairs. This is different and quite frankly more plausible.
    You think growing a brand new follicular unit is going to be easier for Acell than growing just the root around a plucked hair with stem cells of a root still attached? You'd have to explain why.

When I consider, that in 2010, Cole's very strong claims about FUE success rate were called into suspicion by Spencer, who didn't name Cole, but did say he doesn't care what some surgeons claim, strip is the most effective - while Cole was claiming FUE more effective...

When I consider Cole already made the most aggressive claims about FUE rate, and when I consider that Cooley claimed Acell worked on plucked hair, when it doesn't - and yet Cooley is still seen as legit...

I think Cole is thinking, "If Cooley can get people in his chair with false claims, and get away with it, then I will too."

Cole was very skeptical of Cooley's presentation at first, saying nothing had been proved - and he was right.

Now Cole has to prove it - with photos that would pass his level of skepticism, and, having had a zero result with plucking from Cooley, my level of skepticism too.

Save your money until he proves it with photos of N6s and 7s to N1s.

And he can do those on volunteers for free - just like any other clinical trial.

Inactive

Ahhh another out of the *** talk i missed those guys till now

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ahhh another out of the *** talk i missed those guys till now
    Balls!

I know what I'm talking about. I lost the money on Acell to prove it.

Go and get one of these "60% donor regeneration" FUEs with Cole, then report back if you're so confident.

If you're a N6 or 7... go for it! If it doesn't work, you're a Gho believer too - so what are you so scared of?

How bald are you, how old are you, and how many grafts have you got available in your donor area, Richard?

Inactive

bla bla yadda yadda

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    Balls!

I know what I'm talking about. I lost the money on Acell to prove it.

Go and get one of these "60% donor regeneration" FUEs with Cole, then report back if you're so confident.

If you're a N6 or 7... go for it! If it doesn't work, you're a Gho believer too - so what are you so scared of?

How bald are you, how old are you, and how many grafts have you got available in your donor area, Richard?
    Why don't you make some pictures and convince us? You could safe us all from potentially losing a lot of money. I don't have so much trust in ACell but I do have trust in Gho and I think there has been a lot of proof in reference to Gho's technique. The only reason I have not been seeing Gho now is because I am still pretty young and I decided to wait what happens to companies like Histogen and Replicel.

I don't want you to post pictures because I am arguing with you, I ask you to post pictures so maybe you can atleast safe us from a treatment that does not work. Because honestly I am sick of those guys talking bad about these treatments without bringing any evidence. No offense to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by splitting hairs View Post
    Lol strong words but true. Tbh histogen replicel etc are still in trials and tbh there will be delays and holdups and who even knows if they will work and if they will even be safe??
    Nobody knows whether there will be future delays or holdups. You have no more insight into how these trials will go than the rest of us.

Also, considering that Aderans, Follica, and Histogen all successfully passed the trial phase that investigated safety, with Follica finishing phase 2 and Aderans close to finishing phase 2, we have a sense of the safety of these potential treatments. Its not a certainty (but almost nothing in life is certain), but we're not in the dark when it comes to that particular issue as you would imply.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    I don't want you to post pictures because I am arguing with you, I ask you to post pictures so maybe you can atleast safe us from a treatment that does not work. Because honestly I am sick of those guys talking bad about these treatments without bringing any evidence. No offense to you though.
    This. I concur.

When you don't post any type of evidence (such as mentioned pictures), a person runs the risk of being viewed as a shill, which the particular poster has already garnered for his/her self. A certain poster might also want to avoid making the fallacy of reduction.

As for Cole, I'll reserve my judgment until we get some concrete evidence of whether it works or it doesn't work, and no, going on a forum and claiming one had a bad experience with another doctor's method is not evidence against another doctor's technique.

Edit: *one doctor's method is not evidence against another doctor's technique.

What happened with all this Acell hype and dr cooley plucking shit?

Last year there was so much hype surrounding it and it just seemed to die over night.