+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dr cole and acell update

Hi, I contacted dr cole for information on his findings with CIT and acell. The response I got is below:

Thank you for contacting us again. With patients that have returned to us after having a procedure done with the use of ACell, we have seen up to 60% regrowth in the donor area.

We are scheduling procedures for the months of January and February at the moment. Please contact a patient coordinator at the office to schedule

Tbh I think this is the most exciting development at the moment. Possibly because dr cole is a high profile FUE surgeon. And tbh I trust him way more than dr gho

What are everyone's views??

Seriously? If so fantastic. I'd like to see some pics and papers from Dr. Cole though before I get too excited.

Inactive

Still 10 years away

:-) Sorry i just wanted to make fun of idiots

Why do you trust him more than Gho?!

If this is true, why haven't we heard about it ?

Gho has a bit of a reputation for making false claims and generally no top docs believe him. Cole is a well respected IAHRS member and several docs have mentioned the possibility of follicle regeneration after FUE.

This has been mentioned on the forum several times do a quick search of CIT and acell.

So if I go to Dr. Cole and I get an FUE done I'll have 60% regrowth in the donor site ? I'm going to contact him.

But wait, if this has been mentioned several times here, why are you reporting it as if it were something new, "the most exciting development at the moment" ? Also, wasn't it on Spencer's show a few weeks back that Acell was a bust?

I'm not reporting it as something new! Hence the word 'update' in the title of this thread. Lower figures have previously been quoted.

If you do sum research you'll see that was acell being used on plucked hairs. This is different and quite frankly more plausible.

Lol strong words but true. Tbh histogen replicel etc are still in trials and tbh there will be delays and holdups and who even knows if they will work and if they will even be safe??

Tbh I don't trust gho. Having a look around on hairsite shows he has made promises in the past that he has not fulfilled. But wot he says he is doing is possible. If everything works out I plan on going to dr cole once the regeneration rate is consistently high.