+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Male Celebs question

Just something Ive noticed lately when watching movies and tv but how do so many male celebs have such mature hairlines yet still have thick hair. Their receeded hair gives all these guys bigger looking foreheads too (unless im seeing things haha) but im dont understand how they still have all the thickness.. For example;

Bradley Cooper

Mark Wahlberg

Matt Damon

Have these guys done anything with their hair? Im skeptical to believe its all just natural especially when basically every top male actor has a really mature hairline with thick hair. Obviously they get better treatment then us since there rich but what can they be doing that we can't afford?

Mark Whalberg has a perfect hairline. As for the others, it is age related recession.

That's just Wahlberg's natural hairline. Matt Damon is probably experiencing some slow loss. The only one I'd suspect of doing anything is maybe Bradley Cooper.

To be honest I'm not seeing anything there that I don't see on ordinary guys in the street.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Mark Whalberg has a perfect hairline. As for the others, it is age related recession.
    but do you think these guys are doing anything to slow it down/halt their hair loss?

If there's a problem, they'll use the best treatments available, that's for sure as their image is everything. Out of those three, only Damon is showing (minor) signs of MPB. You can bet he'll be on the best treatments.

Some will use concealers or partial pieces to hide thinning on camera, Ted Danson and Hugh Laurie for example.

Others, like around half the male population just have good hair genetics like that 60 year old wino with a thick NW1 you pass in the street...

Quote Originally Posted by stratofortress View Post
    If there's a problem, they'll use the best treatments available, that's for sure as their image is everything. Out of those three, only Damon is showing (minor) signs of MPB. You can bet he'll be on the best treatments.

Some will use concealers or partial pieces to hide thinning on camera, Ted Danson and Hugh Laurie for example.

Others, like around half the male population just have good hair genetics like that 60 year old wino with a thick NW1 you pass in the street...
    but what could these treatments possibly be???

I meant they'd be on the big three. Maybe some of the more potent treatments such as dut etc. Who knows! If their loss was bad enough, they'd wear concealers or pieces for TV/Film roles. I bet they'll also have the best stylists and HT doctors on speed dial!

I'm pretty sure Sylvester Stallone wears a piece, at least a partial piece.

This was in 1976 at the first Rocky Premiere. I think he was about 29 at the time. His loss isn't bad at all, but his hairline nowadays seems to be lower than it ever was. But, <1% of the population suspects he ever had a hair loss problem.

The entertainment industry is all about creating the illusion of perfect men and women. Even though we're all imperfect.

Every public appearance is carefully orchestrated.

Many just have great genetics and no MPB.

Celebs have no inside access to treatments that normal people don't have access to. I've spoken to a number of people, both celebrities and those behind the camera (directors, producers, etc.). Some have pretty good hair overall but still wear a piece. Mathew Mcconaughey is one. He wears a partial piece for his hairline of which I was the first to prove.

Others that still have the benefit of having a great hairline will still use Toppik or Dermatch type products for work in front of the camera and for public appearances. We had one high profile British celeb that has a completely full head of hair save for some minor temple recession that we were taking care of. He was laughing about how silly it all is but he said that even he is required by the makeup dept. to use concealers. It makes the hair look much better on camera and directors don't want anything distracting from the look and feel of the character. If there is any thinning visible it affects the character that is being portrayed.

As Stratofortress said, even public appearances are carefully staged but even more so those supposed "candid" moments are staged and completely set up as well.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Btw,

Here is Bradley Cooper's hairline in a recent public appearance. Note the powdery appearance about half a cm into his hairline. This is Dermatch or something similar.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com