18 Years old with Pics. Need Advice as usual...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebadhairline
    • Dec 2011

18 Years old with Pics. Need Advice as usual...

So yea, I'd consider myself a good looking guy, and I get plenty of girls, but thats only because my hairline recession is generally pretty hidden. When I wash my hair, it doesn't look nearly as bad as in the pics, and I gel it as well. I generally don't use any conditioner, and I also take very hot showers. I had very very thick hair as a child, and still do, but as for my temples and sides of my head, my hair is thinning and receding. Any ideas for treatment? Pics: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/photoon12411at1055pm2.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/photoon12411at1056pm.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/photoon12411at1055pm.jpg/
  • thebadhairline
    • Dec 2011

Bump bump bump

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by thebadhairline
      Any ideas for treatment?
      Your pics do not work.

Stop taking very hot showers.

Start using a good quality moistuizing conditioner.

Start taking better care of your hair.

Your description of your problem sounds like you are developing the normal mature male hair line. The normal mature male hairline is one of those physical characteristics that distinguishes a male from a female like broader shoulders, deeper voice, bigger hands and bigger feet. There is no need to "treat" a mature male hair line. I am not so sure anything you try can stop it from developing anyway.

Comment

• Ramazan
        • Aug 2011

your hair looks fine to me. But to be honest your head is really ideal for a buzzcut imo. It would look nice on you (just my opininon).

Comment

Working...